The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I'm tired of all the political bs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm tired of all the political bs
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2016 11:23 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
How about a discussion on something serious ??
Like Xena versus Wonder Woman. [Eek!]
Who wins ??

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2016 11:44 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I've got to go with Wonder Woman. Nice tits and a better bod. Besides, my super liberal sister in law is a big Xena fan. That tells me something is really wrong there.

I saw a pic of the new Wonder Woman the other day. Zowie!

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2016 12:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know something? When my kids were little they used to watch the usual Saturday morning crap but one of the shows was ISIS some kind of Egyptian wonder woman. Her name might have been Tanya Roberts, not sure but DAMN, what a BABE!

But anyway, koko. feel free to start any conversation your little heart desires. I 'try" not to control what goes on here, but somebody has to stir the pot or generate conversation. Look at how much hunting talk is happening in that forum.

On the other hand, make no mistake, the political situation is the most important subject we will ever have the pleasure to discuss and dissect in our MF lifetimes! This is so serious, it's hard to compare with our trivial little hobbies. Never mind that The Beast will zero in on the stuff we are interested in and make sure she has control over it because that's what Liberals are....CONTROL FREAKS!

So, if we don't talk about these things, be assured, Hillary never rests, she will do a gazillion things we won't like while we get tired of politics. Let your guard down and she will gladly decide what's good for you. Stick your head in the sand, forget about the heavy stuff and soon enough, she will make "laws" or executive orders that will change the way things are done.

Lighten up the subject matter. <shrug> I'm sure things will work out just fine if we let the Democrats run the country for another eight years. Sure, I'm just about ready to throw in the towel myself.

So, you first. What's on your mind?

Good homemaking, El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2016 01:54 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
El Bee;
Everything that you said is true and true again.
That being said, I think that most of the people here have already decided to either smile and vote for Trump or hold their nose and vote for Trump.
The alternative is simply unthinkable.
So..........since it's a long time until Nov. I'm kind of partial to Xena.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2016 05:36 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Why not do both. I vote for Lynda Carter for President and Palin for VP. IS WONDER WOMAN alive and well?

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2016 06:09 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
My mind slipped into the gutter when you asked if "Wonder Woman" was alive and well. Yeah, unfortunately, she is, and somebody needs to drive a stake through her black heart! I'm talking about Hillary, who you talkin' about?

Damn, how do we forget politics with this momentous election pending?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2016 07:29 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Not to go on the political tangent, but move to some place like Kansas, LB. That bitch can pass all the liberal bullshit she wants. Passing it and enforcing it are two entirely different things. Her turd minions will never make it past the border here.

As to the babes, Wonder Woman all the way. Xena is a lesbian Amazon dyke.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2016 07:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
By the way, this is the chick I used to watch on Saturday mornings, and her name isn't Tanya Roberts, it's Joanna Cameron.

https://www.googl e.com/search?q=Saturday+morning+kid+show,+ISIS&biw=1535&bih=1079&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwic8MLctofOAhVK5WMKHbI-Bp0QsAQIKA

[ July 22, 2016, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters