The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hey Fox News fans...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Fox News fans...
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2016 11:37 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
could anyone 'splain how this complete moron passes as an "expert" for anything firearms related?
Plenty of gems here to glean...

Total unabashed dumbassery

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2016 12:45 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you have three skirts talking about something they apparently know nothing about? I'd blame the producer that set up this segment, and whoever booked this guest.

When comparing Foxnews fanboys to MSNBC, CNN or NBC, what exactly is the question? It's all we got for fair and balanced but perhaps it's not perfect, if that's what you're thinking?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31492 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2016 04:42 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Good Godfrey that's embarrassing
Posts: 1627 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2016 09:21 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Heard today that Roger Ailes is leaving Fox and that a lot of talent may be leaving Fox..Oreilly, Hannity, Greta, all of the Five cast, Brett Bair etc. They all have a clause in thier contracts that if Ailes is out thier contracts are void. There was also talk of thier dislike of Megan Kelly, none of them like her to well.

Rumor is that all above mentioned talent may start a new cable channel.

[ July 19, 2016, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2016 07:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I read that, too. And, much of the desire to leave has to do with their dislike of Megan Kelly. I've gone full circle her, myself.

Anyway, might not be so bad if there was another conservative cable news network. I'm not sure if the high priced talent can command high prices from a startup network?

But, I have noticed Megan is absent from the GOP convention? They say there is no such thing as bad publicity. I know I wouldn't want an inappropriate hug from Hillary, myself.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2016 08:56 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Those two blonde news anchors are on Fox and Friends Early. That was probably broadcasted at around 3:00 am. I guess they couldn't find any experts that early.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1927 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2016 11:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But, it said right in the background, "FIREARMS EXPERT" or something like that? That means FOX was vouching that this woman was an expert, no matter if it was 3:00 A.M. I have to take this on faith, she is an expert, so it says on my TV, because FOX News says she's an expert. Otherwise, we can't believe anything they tell us.

It would be the same with any "expert". If FOX claims their guest is a "nutrition expert", or a "fitness expert", they wouldn't lie about it, would they? It means, they have checked her bonafides and they verify that she is what she claims, period.

OK, it's all bullshit, and it would be better if they let her claim what she is and what she knows without FOX sticking their neck out and telling us that she knows what she is talking about. In this case, we find out that FOX doesn't know what the hell they are talking about, either.

I wonder how much it pays to be a firearms expert on FOX? What's the deal? Just about everyone we see on cable news is paid to be on the show, right? "A FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR" is what they are called. That means that FOX pays these people to tell the viewer what they think, right? Is everybody different, or is there a standard fee that everybody gets, per appearance? Or, who gives a shit?

I think we should see how much Victor could get for being "A FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR"? It just might be a nice gig! Also, if they ever need an "ARCHERY EXPERT" then koko would be on call via SKYPE from his home library, or the hay bale out back. I could be their agent, how much would that pay? And, of course, I would verify their credentials as experts. Sounds just as solid as what they have presently.

OK never mind. And, if they ever need a Parrot expert, that's right up my alley.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2016 05:23 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Well we have three blondes. Two are new york residents and one is a "forensics expert" with all three being blondes. What do you expect from a blonde ex-spurt. Definition of an ex-spurt is a spout that use to drip.

I love this play by play analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbMRTldjWPg

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1927 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2016 06:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, Thanks. There was minute' I probably missed had he not screamed, STOP. He beat it to death. But, the good thing was that it really made it apparent what a complete farce was the interview. That woman, the "forensics expert" I question if she might have known which end of the hunting rifle convert that the bullet came out of. Yes, that was the absolutely worst expert interview I have ever seen in my life, and I thank this video for explaining in detail just how outrageous it was. We may never see a more inept interview with such misinformation; truly breathtaking!

Do you suppose there are other examples of expert testimony and interview on the boobtube that we may not know very much about and that they can pound sand up out ass and we won't know? Makes me question the whole concept, being told what to think by "experts".

This is a classic, must be saved for posterity. Remember: buy your hunting rifle at the grocery store and equip it with a scope bought ON LINE and "presto" you have a scary assault weapon, folks! Like the man said, consider how stupid is the average citizen and realize that half of them are stupider.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: it just dawned on me! we get this shit from FOX, not MSNBC where we expect it. Makes it doubly insulting.

[ July 21, 2016, 06:41 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters