The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Little editorial

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Little editorial
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted July 18, 2016 04:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
In my opinion, what we have now, Black Lives Matter, and Treyvon and Ferguson and all the rest of the goddamned bullshit we get every day from MSNBC and CNN and all the broadcast networks, the MEDIA is responsible for the political climate we have in this country. Hillary says, flat out, Republicans are the ENEMY! Everything that happens, even Trump's LOGO is RACIST.

IT's just as bad as the Imans inciting murder. Obama has nothing worthwhile to say. The Media is enflaming racial tension, it's all Liberal bullshit and black people think they are picked on instead of given every break a Liberal government can bestow.

It's not enough, free rent, free food, free education, government jobs, free Obama phones and they still are encouraged to ambush police officers. Thanks a lot, Liberal Media and Liberal Democrats, you have really fixed the political climate in this country! Now it's very close to actual ANARCHY. Aren't you proud?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2016 05:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
interesting interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JxeZDHd7wk

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2016 05:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, sure, Barry. Inflammatory rhetoric, that's the job of the president.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/17/obama-urges-americans-to-tamp-down-inflammatory-rhetoric.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2016 06:25 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Edit-woops Leonard already posted !! That Sheriff seems to have it figured out.

[ July 18, 2016, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2016 07:33 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting article.
http://www.infowars.com/baton-rouge-nice-dallas-orlando-a-dark-and-distressing-time-has-descended-upon-the-civilized-world/

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2016 07:34 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, can't remember the man's name right now but, I would want him on my side in a dark alley. He seems like he don't take shit from anybody. You know, it actually makes my heart glad to see a black man with a confident attitude, who doesn't bop around listening to the jive beat in his head. Think Barry.

Oh yeah, his name is Sheriff Clark and I would vote that guy for just about any job in a Trump administration. He just seems to have the right stuff. I sure wish there were more black examples role models for the young people, even like Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2016 04:44 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
There are plenty of capable, respectable black men and women in our country, but the media doesn't want you to see them. Doesn't fit their agenda. They want the thugs and reprobates we see now,... BLM, New Black Panthers. Well, I'm guessing those black folks are doing everything they can to get while the getting's good because in January, Whitey is taking back the big house.

Fact is, as it is in any population model, there will come a tipping point where the maximum amount of shit will have been taken and the tables will turn. White people aren't reacting now for two basic reasons: 1) we know when we're being baited and if we allow ourselves to be drawn into a race war or civil unrest, OShithead will use it as an opportunity to invoke martial law and we won't get rid of his black ass, and 2) we're all too busy working for a living rather than sponging off the gubmint teat.

My plan is to protect my own. Maintain situational awareness and do everything I can to stay away from the red zones. If I leave the house and I'm not going to work, I have my Walthers on my hip, usually covered with a long-tailed shirt. My wife and I have covered our response plans when grocery shopping or out and about aas far as what I want her to do and what I plan to do, and it ain't heroic. Cover our asses, keep our noggins down and head for the nearest exit. Anyone stuck inside waiting for me to save their ass will probably be wishing they'd brought a gun, too, because I'm not dying for anyone but my bride and me. That's why the call it self DEFENSE. I've seen the outcome of playing with guns enough times in my life that there's no mystery to me as to how things will look when the dust clears. I've also seen enough of what people will do to one another and have no plans of letting that happen as long as I have fight in me. Killed enough of God's critters that smoking a hood rat on the attack wouldn't cause me any great apprehension or confusion. Dirtbag life ain't that special to me. I may be a bit fucked up like that, but that's how it is. No apologies.

Saw an instance one night where a big old redneck got bossy with this little squirrely bastard. Beat him down pretty bad. The little guy made way for home with Bubba a mile behind him. Bubba kicks in his front door and finds the twig holding his hunting rifle telling him to leave or he'd shoot. Bubba told him he didn't have the balls, and rushed him. One shot with a .30-06,center mass at <10 feet. Messy but effective. That's when our pagers went off. No charges fired. Bubba had it coming.

That's just one of several. Some people need killing.

I don't think the average black hood rat has actually realized that the gravy train was only an eight year deal. The first black president is on the way out, and you can goddamned be certain that the next black person to try and run for the top job better have his shit in order. Then again, this place does tend to have a short memory.

[ July 18, 2016, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 19, 2016 06:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty sure everyone understands that it will be another 150 years before another black man is elected President. Okay, just kidding, I meant 250. We've had enough of that little gesture towards racial harmony.

What the hell were "we" thinking? And, I hear so much chatter that Trump isn't "qualified" to be president. HA Apparently, the job doesn't require experience?

Yes, our no talent, "Community Organizer" certainly had qualifications up the YaZoo. In addition to his spellbinding speechifying. That shit is wearing thin.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2016 08:51 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I like what, Trump has to say here.
http://www.infowars.com/trump-legacy-of-hillary-clinton-is-death-destruction-terrorism-and-weakness/

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters