The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » READ THIS - EXPLAINS NICE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: READ THIS - EXPLAINS NICE
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted July 16, 2016 11:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.washingtonpost. com/opinions/the-attack-in-nice-shouldnt-have-been-a-surprise/2016/07/15/1c599b14-4a94-11e6-acbc-4d4870a079da_story.html

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437959/nice-islamic-ter rorism-west-refuses-take-jihadist-ideology-seriously

and a third, if you're not convinced:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437959/nice-islamic-terrorism-west-refuses-take-jihadist-ideology-seriously

Who ever thought that it may be Trunp to save western civilization?

[ July 16, 2016, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2016 12:42 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Trump may not be the prettiest girl to ever come to the dance, but we damn sure better get with him or we're going to wake up next to the Hilda-beast.......
Tied to a four poster.......
With un-natural acts about to be performed on us.

[Eek!]

Seriously, Trump may be an uncouth brute but it seems to me that uncouth brute is the only language that these islamic animals understand and the only way to deal with them is with a heavy hand.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2016 02:30 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
They don't understand anything.

I'm all for killing as many as possible though.

Won't do anything at all about the lone crazies, but it will make me feel better.

Europe is going to be dealing with the small scale attacks for decades though. Even if ISIS were completely wiped off the face of the earth, it won't stop them. That barn door has been open too long to close it now.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2016 04:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah well, it won't break my heart to give it a try. I'm all for killing them bastards until they crawl in a hole someplace, afraid to show their faces.

And, besides. Without all the Iman pep talks, just maybe they won't be so motivated? It wouldn't hurt to have surveillance in the mosques. If they say, well how about the Baptists? I say go ahead if it makes you feel happy.

But, somehow, some time, as soon as possible, we need to do something! Anybody that gets all excited about vetting muslim immigrants can kiss my ass. It's been pointed out a few hundred times who is doing the killing, it's all muslims and (seems like) 99% are young males. Profile the assholes, quit frisking grandma just to be politically correct.

If they ask why; laugh in their face. They brought it on themselves, let them shoulder the burden of consequences; tough shit.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS shoot up a damned Mosque! They want it, they want to fight, give it to them. Damn, I could begin trouble for inflaming. OK don't do it, keep on with what's worked. HA

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2016 05:56 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Step zero, vote for Trump. For step one, tax the muslim tithes since shiria law, a political governing system, is imbedded within their religion. Second step, deport any and all non US citizens that are muslims. Third step, attack ISIS with the full force of NATO. War has been declared on North America and Europe and it is time NATO steps up to the plate.

Law Enforcement have known about the "Mowing Machine".
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/15/herridge-repor t-al-qaeda-propaganda-rag-called-followers-use-trucks-killing-machines

[ July 18, 2016, 05:57 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters