The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The French have been trying to cover this up

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The French have been trying to cover this up
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2016 04:50 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
The French government have been trying to cover up the heinous acts during the Bataclan massacre. Sounds like something president dickweed would do.

Both links are about the massacre. When are the Western nations going to face this threat will all of our military power which is the best reason to vote for Trump.

http://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-ba taclan-massacre/

http://www.infowars.com/report-french-government-covered-up -torture-of-bataclan-victims-to-avoid-offending-muslims/

And dickweed wants to let more of these people in. Vote for Trump

[ July 15, 2016, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2016 06:46 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
How in the hell can you offend these people?

As is usual the administration threw out crap to distract us while he increased the numbers of these so called refugees into the states. Like the Mexicans and Central Americans these people are bringing in diseases that were eradicated years ago and the new strains are drug resistant.

This isn't an influx of refugees. It's an invasion and president dickhead knows it. What I can't understand is why Hillary thinks that telling us that she's going to take away our guns and allow a million Islamist refugees to come into the country for every year she's president. I guess she really does want to a=make the USA more like Europe.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2016 08:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't be shocked by this kind of government repression anymore. Truth must be repressed, for our own good. What's to be gained by knowing that they were castrating Christians and stuffing their testicles in their mouths? Better we no know and besides, it offends muslims, to publicize these things, so it's only for our own good.

These are medieval tactics practiced by medieval culture, these people are so regressive and backward it's hard to even contemplate.

What I do not understand is why all the dumb excuses for violent slaughter of innocent people? Is there anybody out there with the balls to do what needs to be done? We need to fight them bastards. Drive them into their sewers.

And, take them off Media, Facebook and twitter and the Internet altogether. It can be done but (you know) it's not PC. So they use our own technology to plan the next slaughter and Limpdick Obama makes another speech.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2016 08:49 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Sadly our youth IMO have no idea of what they're in for. This is slowly creeping our way.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters