The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » GLOBAL JEHAD (is that spelled right?)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GLOBAL JEHAD (is that spelled right?)
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted July 15, 2016 08:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the thing. As long as we have this whimp for a President, the muslim fanatics are going to pick off the sheep, 14 at a time, or 49, or 80, and we will wring our hands, and do nothing.

I think some are coming to the realization that we have to fight back. see here:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5036975031001/judge-jeanine-we-h ave-a-problem-at-the-top-of-this-country/?#sp=show-clips

It's obvious that normal people don't sit at the kitchen table and plan attacks where they drive a truck into a crowd of total strangers. This indoctrination is happening at their mosques. They are convinced that martyrs, they gain Paradise. How do we fight such a reward system?

I guess we can't. So, it seems far past time we recognized Islamists as the enemy, they are asking to be shot on sight. Why should innocent people just stand around waiting for the next attack?

I'm thinking somebody, somewhere will slaughter those in a crowded Mosque. Wait until Obama gets before a microphone after that happens!

Anyway, it seems like there is no placating Jihadists intent on killing Christians as a means of entry into Paradise and all those virgins. You know, all religion is based on a certain amount of faith. Until muslims accept a "live and let live" attitude, these things will continue to happen.

It's just about time to fight fire with fire. Maybe some of us have too much to lose? Unless directly attacked, I'm not responding, that's for sure. But how long will western civilization tolerate these senseless attacks before responding?

Of course, if we had a Ronald Reagan in office, the problem might have been solved by now, but with DICKWEED, this guy is so lame, he goes to Dallas and blames the police for getting shot...at least that's the way some have interpreted his words?

WE can't get this asshole out of office soon enough. Hillary would be my 99th pick out of a hundred possibles, but I think she would do something and Obama has not accomplished anything except made the race situation about ten times worse than when he first took office. The speechifying President, yeah, right. That's all he ever does and most of what he says is wrong; everybody knows it.

So, what are we going to do? Will a line be drawn in the sand? Will we say, no more bullshit from the radicals? When will patience run out? Long past time.

Anybody out there have an idea?

Good hunting.El Bee

meanwhile, this is the liberal Media spin:
http://www.infowars.com/media-blames-truck-not-terrorists-or-islam-for-nice-attack/

[ July 15, 2016, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31467 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2016 10:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
one idea.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437932/nice-terror-attack-isis-gains-while-west-does-nothing

[ July 15, 2016, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31467 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters