The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Global Warming is a religion (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Global Warming is a religion
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 13, 2016 09:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Dave. As Chad said, I can go along with some of your recent statements.

But, like Az has mentioned a couple times, GLOBAL WARMING is kind of a good thing. So, those cagy folks change the game and now it's "Climate Change". And everything is the result of that. Cold winters, Hurricanes, no huricanes, heat waves, forest fires, you name it. You can't beat these lying bastards.

Pollution is a huge issue. About the only thing civilization can do is die off and give the planet back to the beasts. You know, the slash and burn practices of the primitive people in South America, you think they get a pass? No, no! There ain't nothing humans can do except leave for Mars, or maybe that's where we came from?

But, if Obama is convinced he has the answers, that's reason enough for me to oppose anything that cock sucker proposes. He's as close to one of those "useful idiots" I keep hearing about as anybody in this whole world. You guys really fucked up electing that bastard!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31494 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2016 04:21 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
One a return trip from offshore, one look at the choking blanket of smog over the city and the island is quite telling. All that particulate matter in the atmosphere certainly has an affect. There's just no doubt about it...

However, the way the whole 'global warming' thing gets paraded in front of us, while much more pressing matters should be taking precedence, is what I don't like. Globalism, the corrupt banking industry, secret international trade deals, fueling racism & turning our citizens on each other, other 'false flags' to create fear & unrest...
the militarization of local LEO, the abundance & broad powers allowed to FEMA...the NSA's ability to oversee our electronically driven lives, rigged elections, the ruse of a 'two party' political system...the indoctrination of young people via an education system infiltrated by socio-fascist libtards...

yadda, yadda, yadda, ad nauseum

Just sayin, it ain't global warming that I'm fuckin' worried about. In truth, ain't worried about much. Whatever's comin'...bring it on.
Lets get this shit over with, in hopes that your kids & grand kids might still hope to have a Republic to live in where freedom actually means something.

But please, continue on with discussing global warming. Or, who kim kardasian is currently fucking. Or, what sports figure is beating his wife. Same difference...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2016 05:25 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
One solid meteor strike, one or two good earth quakes, and we'll be wishing all we had was a little warming, or cooling to worry about.
The predictions, such as 1 or 2 degrees of warming in the next 10 years, drives me nuts. Hell, they can't even tell me within a degree or two what the temp will be tomorrow with any certainty.
Something else to worry about is water, fresh water. At least in these parts it is being sucked out of the ground faster than it is replenishing. Won't last forever.

[ July 14, 2016, 05:57 AM: Message edited by: TRnCO ]

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2016 06:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I forgot to mention right when Dave was fretting about extinctions, etc. But anyway, you know, the polar ice was going to be gone and the polar bears positively would be threatened with extinction. No proof, just take it on faith, right?

So, I guess the ice melted but the damned bears didn't cooperate! We have substantially more polar bears now than whenever the baseline survey was done. They are happily chasing seals on the beach and surviving quite nicely. That's the problem with predicting things via your crystal ball.

Besides that, a few of the more honest scientists have discovered that the planet seems to have the ability to heal itself. News item recently; that hole in the ozone over the south pole is reversing. Now they need to dream up a reason to worry about it. That's the thing. Liberals and Democrats and bunny huggers (and Dave) need something to fret over. (sorry, Dave, I couldn't help myself) lol

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2016 06:37 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Which is it? Back before I moved to Alaska they were talking about global cooling and Nuclear Winter. No facts to substantiate the claims so we change to warming.

[IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd162/pk1_04/Facebook_meme_Global_Co oling_11_zps0e9n9rxn.gif[/IMG]

Look up the Chicago Climate Exchange and read about the fraud they were getting ready to expose us to until someone blew the whistle on them.

The facts don't support their claims. Satellite data shows no signs of warming in the past 19 years.

In Gore's movie not one of the scientists he quoted were climate scientists.

[ July 14, 2016, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: Moe ]

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2016 08:08 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Question;
With the planet warming..........
Wouldn't growing seasons become longer ??
Maybe two crops per season ??
More corn to convert into Ethonol to run our cars ???
More food to feed the starving masses ???
But..........
With warmer winters we would burn less carbon based fuel to keep our fuzzy butts warm.
A reduction of burning carbon could result in HUMAN CAUSED GLOBAL COOLING !!! (Back to where we are now)
Doom. Despair. Agony & Grief !!!!
The children will go hungry !!!
Something must be done !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7590 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2016 08:15 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Like Knockemdown mentioned, the moral decay of society scares me way more the any global warming B.S does. That will effect us and has effected us alot more than a few degrees of warming or cooling over a hundred years..
Posts: 1628 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 14, 2016 08:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Next, let's kick around how "BLACK LIVES MATTER" affect us, or perhaps, effect us. Who will start the ball rolling?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2016 09:27 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
They are a plague on our society. Black version of the KKK

[ July 14, 2016, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: UTcaller ]

Posts: 1628 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2016 10:08 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm to busy playing Pokémon-Go to worry about this stuff.

[ July 14, 2016, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2016 10:34 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeh right Dave. Laugh it off.

I know the citizen majority is more worried about just paying their bills, then wondering what the Kardashians are doing this week and cannot be concerned with these trivial matters.

You must suspect that Obama is the most divisive, race baiting incompetent to ever hold the office of President. No point in getting worked up about it.

What scares me is this asshole will command a Media platform long after he is out of office. We haven't heard the last of his bullshit beyond January 20, 2017. He will continue to stir the shit over every incident, white on black, black on blue and especially blue on black.

I'm just poking ya Dave. I know your heart is in the right place.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I'm sick of it too, but until we start talking coyotes pretty soon, what else is there besides the pathetic state of the Nation?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2016 12:59 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that's kinda my dry sense of humor LB.

Check this out. People are losing their stupid minds. While our nation is being systematically dismantled.
http://www.oregonlive.com/trending/2016/07/fire_department_creates_pokemo.html#incart_river_home

DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2016 01:04 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
My kids explained what that is to me last night while we were eating ice cream.

Kinda funny, actually, we sat there eating our frozen custard watching two idiots stumbling around face down looking at their phones rooting for them to get run over.

The whole family is kind of in favor of idiot fatality. Well, no, the wife is too kind hearted for that. It's just me and the kids that were hoping they'd get plowed.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2016 01:07 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
#idiotlivesdontmatter

[Big Grin]

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2016 02:55 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Just this week I almost clipped 2 guys in the street playing that fucking game.

My son is 21 and has rediscovered his old Pokeman cards...he sent some off to be graded and recently sold 2 cards and made a 700 dollar profit. I about shit my pants.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2016 04:02 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
been chasing my Pokeyman around for 6 years now, what am I missing?
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2016 06:20 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
You have the real deal Pokeyman, Fred.

Check this dipshit out..
http://www.oregonlive.com/trending/2016/07/oregon_man_crashes_into_tree_playing_pokemon_go.html#incart_river_home_pop

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2016 06:45 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I too agree with Knockemdown that moral decay plus the destruction of our language, borders, and culture are much bigger threats than global warming or cooling whatever. What does concern me about global warming is how the left wants to use this issue to tax the hell out of us and take control of our everyday energy use. It is all about the left getting control and money that will give them the power to further their destruction of our morals, culture, language and borders. I do have to give Michael Savage credit because his three big issues are borders, language and culture. I hear him more days than not.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1929 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2016 10:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
a ray of hope

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/britain_closes_down_global_warming_bureaucracy.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2016 11:33 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Good for them.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1929 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2016 06:02 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
and now there is talk of a possible asteroid strike coming our way, so which is more concerning for us, a 1 or 2 degree warm up, or an asteroid strike.

Pasted from the article found on Foxnews.

A huge asteroid hurtling through space at 63,000mph could one day hit Earth causing "immense suffering and death", astronomers say.

The space rock was discovered in 1999 and is likely to blast in between the Earth and the moon in 2135 - a little too close for comfort.

But on a return trip later in the century, it is estimated the asteroid known as 101955 Bennu could actually strike our planet.

Dante Lauretta, the NASA expert in charge of a new mission to analyse the asteroid, said: "That 2135 fly-by is going to tweak Bennu's orbit, potentially putting it on course for the Earth later that century."

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted August 01, 2016 07:09 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Remind me to be out of town that day.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters