The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » unbelievable!!!!!?????? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: unbelievable!!!!!??????
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 08, 2016 04:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Not under oath and no transcripts strikes me as demanded by Hillary as the only conditions for her showing up. Just think about what was said without any fear of it leaving the room? Six agents, no Comey, just a little three and a half hour, off the record chat.

We get played/fucked all the time but this one was rammed sideways, no kiss.

For the life of me, I can't understand how anybody would think she would make a jim dandy President of the United States? Except, you people already elected DICKWEED, so this is a very strong possibility.

So, AR doesn't vote; which works in Hillary's favor. I shouldn't need to point that out.

Is Trump that much worse than Obama? Sure, he's a jerk. But something that Ben Carson said a while back. He looks at Trumps kids and concludes that since he raised them and they seem like decent people, that Donald trump cannot be as bad as so many people think? I know that both his sons are NRA life members and both have hunted Africa which says to me, these guys seem to walk the walk. That's not the ultimate test but, I keep going back to Hillary and the Supreme Court and the Second Amendment and what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Vote for Trump and hold your nose while clicking your heels and whispering, there's no place like home....and there won't be anything left of home if any of you guys fail to do the single thing that might prevent that bitch from getting into the Whitehouse. Wake up!

Good hunting. El bee

[ July 08, 2016, 04:05 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 08, 2016 12:30 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Who was it that said something to the effect that 'all it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing' ???

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Brent Parker
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4354

Icon 1 posted July 08, 2016 01:08 PM      Profile for Brent Parker   Email Brent Parker         Edit/Delete Post 
I believe it was Jeff Cooper but I could be wrong.
Posts: 172 | From: 2 miles east of Vic | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 08, 2016 03:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
He might have, but I believe it was Edmund Burke about 200 years previous?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted July 08, 2016 04:42 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
Just for a standard of comparison, I've worked around people with security clearances all my life.

When it comes to charging Hillary for the email scandal EVERY SINGLE ONE of the people I know with clearances says that if it were them who did what Hillary did (putting classified stuff on a personal server) they would be rotting in jail right now.

So bottom line is there are millions of Americans who know what Hillary did was illegal as hell.......and that she is not getting charged shows how laws do not apply to the ruling class.

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2016 12:21 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
It's obvious the "club" if you will, elite or whatever take care of their own.

I'm wondering what's going to happen if Trump actually does get elected ?

Do "they" take it out on us ? for going against the grain ?

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2016 12:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Frank, I don't know what you do now, but the rumor had it several years ago that you were deep into security clearance stuff, they said you could really mess with somebody if you wanted? But, even us normal people understand it....which excludes Democrats, apparently? They don't give a shit, they will vote for a convicted Liar, like her husband, and Obama is stacking up a shitload of whoppers that the Media won't hold him accountable for. Hard to understand how a liberal's mind works?

So, do you still have that YAK? We have an airshow at our local general aviation airport here in Upland, called Cable Airport. They sometimes have a YAK. Interesting looking airplane. I understand they are quite durable? You built it at Chino, I think? Or rebuilt it, I mean. I think you promised me a ride, once?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2016 03:19 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with what Randy mentioned about comey, to an extent. He did leave a loaded gun of evidence on the table, he just left it for someone else to point...

FYI, here's an interesting article which outlines the history of klintons, comey, lynchmob, etc...

LINKY poo

Nothing short of outright collusion, if ya ask me?

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters