The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » unbelievable!!!!!?????? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: unbelievable!!!!!??????
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2016 08:45 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
If this doesn't make the establishment Republicans swallow there pride and vote Trump, nothing will.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-recommends-no-charges-for-clinton-over-email-system-at-state-department/ar-AAi7Py6?ocid=ansmsnnews11

Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2016 09:34 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But, didn't we really expect it? This is Hillary Clinton, not Petraeus, after all.

Really sucks, huh? And, this bitch isn't going to change what she does, when President. Makes me sick.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2016 09:50 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
It's unreasonable to expect a Federal prosecutor to put their career and life at risk going after a Clinton. FYI I really dislike working from a phone. We are at Oceanside Kommyfornia

[ July 05, 2016, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2016 10:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Me too!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 9 posted July 05, 2016 01:52 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Kinda funny that not even a week has gone by since slick Willie and Lynch met in her plane, and the FBI comes out with this.

[ July 05, 2016, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: UTcaller ]

Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2016 06:52 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 05, 2016, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Frank ]

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2016 02:56 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/10/15/whistleblowers-call-out-double-standard-hillary-clintons-email-scandal&ved=0ahUKEwik5byb1 t7NAhXr34MKHYhpC70QFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNFnjjgPfg1w7ct0BLpzgqcPW2wshw&sig2=9oOkQLs-knPOLzBeiUaOVA

[ July 06, 2016, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2016 05:18 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
just more proof that there's one set of laws for us peons and another set for the elite.

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2016 05:56 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
As I've said for many years, you are get all the justice you can afford in this country.

I'd have been dumbfounded by an indictment though. Never, in my wildest dreams, did I think there was any chance of that.

Nobody except Fox news even talked about it as a realistic possibility and even they had that "we know you know we're full of crap but we have to do this for ratings" look in their eye when they talked about it.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2016 06:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, we know all about it, Dave. But, does she deserve charges, or not? Keep thinking Petraeus, his suspended sentence and that $100,000 fine.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS and about leaving that box blank next to Trump's name. I'm telling you, I would vote for Satan himself if it was also a vote against Hillary. Yeah, she needs men of principle to sit on their hands while she wins all those Liberal and Black votes. <sigh> And, they have no such conflicts, do they?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2016 08:29 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, I started to say "yes" she deserves charges.

But... Actually, I don't know. Just have not seen enough fact about it. Lots of speculation and opinion but not much objective fact. Not enough fact, for me to actually know, one way or the other.

That said... Reading the tea leaves as best I can, yeah I think she deserves to be charged.

Of course, if that standard is going to be applied, there are probably a whole lot of other people that should also be charged and I'm sure that would include some people we'd rather not see encumbered with such trouble.

It just isn't reality though. Reality, she's a member of the club and the club takes care of their own. Non-members, different reality.

For the most part, I don't find it very useful to suspend/ignore reality.

But... "Justice" is a concept. It actually is often useful to ignore reality when explaining or exploring concepts. When I talk to my kids about justice, I use examples that aren't reality in explaining how they should strive to act and think. But I go hardcore reality when explaining that they should NEVER expect to actually receive justice or be treated by others in a just fashion. And to sit there acting butt hurt when they don't receive justice is just being foolish at best and plain stupid is more like it.

Be happy and take justice as a wonderful bonus if it happens, but don't ever expect it, because that's just not reality.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2016 10:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
With a Clinton, with Hillary, at some point, you need to view the situation a little more broadly. At the same time, ponder another person with even close to the same baggage. You won't find one. Many years and many events, lies and outrageous behavior and you must arrive at a conclusion, beyond the benefit of doubt.

Name one, name anybody, and Dave says:
quote:
But... Actually, I don't know.
I think you know, you have a gut feeling. Her shit doesn't pass the sniff test. Nobody deserves that kind of consideration. Read some statements from people that have been around her. She's a wicked woman, hard to believe she's so close to the Presidency. What if that one doubt, that one vote is Dave giving her the benefit of the doubt; something for which he won't accommodate Donald Trump.

She's unworthy, Dave. You cannot look at the two choices and say, well; Hillary get's it because she's an honest lady. That's bullshit. Think about it before you give her a pass....which is what has been happening her whole political career. Not voting for Trump is a vote for this bitch and if it's your one vote? Not laying a guilt trip on you, or anything? lol

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2016 10:40 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave:. You need to see the documentary "Silenced". Most of the people covered didn't do anything wrong. As I recall out of eight ht tpeople only two were ever charged. One was acquitted and one received three years so seven should have been protected under the whistle blower act. Instead the government did everything possible to ruin their lives. You will be shocked at what our government is capable of. The one guy who got three years didn't do anything that bad IMHO. Please excuse any mistakes . I'm using my phone

[ July 07, 2016, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 07, 2016 10:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
He's on the edge and if we can swing this one vote over the wall, we win, she loses! Think about it Dave. One vote, and you left it blank, then she wins by one. That's a heavy burden. Eight years; no Second Amendment, a Liberal Supreme Court and you left that box blank. Oh well, no big deal, right?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2016 10:53 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
A partial list making up Hillarygate
Whitewater gate
Pork gate
Travel gate
Benghazi gate
Bimbo gate HTC ran the bimbo control squad
File gate
Email gate
Pardon gate

Using the IRS as an attack dog
Vince Foster
Sale of high tech secrets to China who now has MRIVs that can hit us
The looting of the white house

Just Google Hillary scandals for a better lisy

[ July 07, 2016, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2016 11:49 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know, but it seems I must have communicated terribly. Based on your replies I don't think either of you understood me at all.

I'll quit while I'm behind.

- DAA

--------------------

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2016 12:11 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I am posting this for all members. We really need an outsider who will REALLY shake things up.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/07/06/fbi-clinton-email-corruption-dylann-roof-arizona-fort-hood-omar-mateen-irs-secret-service-glenn-reynolds-column/86725236/

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2016 01:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Accept my apologies, Dave. I obviously misunderstood what you wrote and I have no right to grill you about your personal decisions. So, forget it. There are many things and many people that cannot get on the same wavelength and I suppose this is one.

Don't worry about it. If we here can't clearly express opinions and ideas, it's no wonder that congress can't get anything done.

All I know is, I am worried that a lot of voters will look at these specific things and shrug, then vote for Hillary Clinton because, Trump. Frustrating shit.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS, reread your statement and I can see a different interpretation than the first time.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2016 02:50 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What amazes me is how much power does it take to have the F.B.I & the Justice Dept. turn a blind eye to the Hildabeast's mis-doings ??
I mean, we're not talking having a couple of small town City Councilmen that are fishing buddies overlook some penny-ante zoning ordinance for you.
We're talking crimes that border on Treason and after a 30 minute meeting aboard a parked plane with the Slick One....the problem goes away.
Hard to fathom.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2016 03:51 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Koko, I know y'all think I'm just crazy. And that's okay. Maybe I am?

But I don't think that meeting had diddly squat do do with doo doo.

The fix was in a looooooong time ago. Maybe Slick was just saying thanks. Or trying to bang an aide or something... But the club wasn't ever going to let this end in charges. No way. No day. Not a chance. They all knew it from the git go.

- DAA

--------------------

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2016 04:40 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
And no worries Leonard, no apology needed!

- DAA

--------------------

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2016 05:00 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I was positive the fix was a done deal when Obama gave the beast his support. The meeting on the plane was most likely a courtesy heads up.

--------------------

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2016 05:03 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
See that's where I can't agree. Comey seems visibly bothered. Sweating and bugged.and it seemed like he was having a hard time saying that his recommendation was not to prosecute.

I would bet ol' slick Willie told Lynch to make this shit go away. Lynch contacts Comey and tells him to make it happen or else, so in the best way he could he shut it down.

Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2016 06:49 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
All anyone has to know to decide Hillary's guilt is outlined in what Comey had to say when he said he wasn't recommending charges against her.

Alan Dershowitz and some other lefties made some interesting observations. Why did Comey outline all of her lies and misdeeds then fail to recommend an indictment? He aired all of her dirty laundry then didn't do anything about it.

Comey has investigated the Clintons before and came up with the same results.

The fact that the FBI didn't put her under oath or keep a transcript of her questioning is suspicious as hell. It's a sad day for this country.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
R.Shaw
Peanut Butter Man, da da da da DAH!
Member # 73

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2016 06:55 PM      Profile for R.Shaw           Edit/Delete Post 
By not recommending an indictment, I believe Comey did the only patriotic thing he could do in order to avoid a political shit storm which was sure to blow in if action were to be taken. Yesterday and today, he not only confirmed she was extremely careless and negligent, but questioned her intelligence as well. Perjury charges are not off the table. And the president announces she is the most competent person since Jefferson for the job.

I agree with Dave, the fix has been in for a very long time. I don't even know if my vote counts anymore? The morals of those in Washington are nonexistant, which in my opinion is the greatest problem. Elections can't fix that. For the first time in 40 years I will not be participating in selecting a new president.

Posts: 545 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters