The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Get ready for a run on ammo of epic porportions in Kalifornia...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Get ready for a run on ammo of epic porportions in Kalifornia...
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2016 10:15 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Brownshirt signs ammo bill into law. All kinds of shitty shit coming down the pike.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2016 08:16 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
From what I read, EVERYTHING that Gov. Moonbeam signed will in fact make it EASIER for muslim wack-jobs to kill law abiding Christians on a large scale.
Unarmed / out gunned victims and all that ..............

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2016 09:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I knew Moon Beam was an idiot many years ago. He was governor in 1975 when we bought this house. At the time,the 210 freeway went as far as La Verne and all indications were that it would be completed all the way to Devore in a couple more years. Jerry Brown killed it and for 25 years there was a 20 mile gap in the freeway system. You talk about a highway that was obviously and desperately needed! Well, we have it now but think of the human years of inconvenience not to mention gas consumption. Billions of wasted dollars, the damned freeway pays for itself

Reason enough for me to hate Brown's guts!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: oh, and I will never forgive those idiots in La Verne and Claremont that intentionally built new homes in the dedicated freeway corridor. Obstructionists, and it worked for a long time, the Bastards! If I had my way, there wouldn't be a single offramp in either city.

[ July 02, 2016, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2016 07:15 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
My nephew, who works for Vista Outdoor here in Lewiston (formerly ATK) the conglomerate that owns CCI, Bushnell, Speer, and a bunch of other outdoor/shooting related names, told me that the company recently added a couple more lines to boost rimfire ammo production.

This was a huge cost to ramp up production, but it leads me to believe Vista is betting Hillary will be in the President next year at this time and they are trying to get ahead of the buying frenzy.

My nephew told me the amount of ammo they can turn out per shift/day and it was mind boggling. They run shifts that go 24/7/365.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2016 07:39 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Lonny;
Question; Where are they getting the lead from ??
I was under the impression that the enviro-whackos had pretty much shut down domestic lead smelting.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2016 09:40 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Koko,

No idea on that. I doubt my nephew knows either since he is just a worker in different parts of the rimfire making process.

Vista must have a plan though, because of the current shortage of rimfire ammo and expecting it to get bad once again in the near future.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2016 03:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know those cheap boxes of 50 rimfire for around a buck?Was that in my dreams, or what? I recently saw some catalogue .22s for $7-$9, for 50! When you think about it, that's a serious jump in prices.

Not long ago, I could buy a brick of wildcat Winchester 22lr for $22.

Of course, I can also remember when all components were inexpensive and no ridiculous HAZMAT fees.

One thing about the situation. centerfire pistol ammo is available. You can now buy pretty much anything you want, not the case, two years ago.

Background check for buying ammo in The People's Republik? Man, that sucks!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS price Winchester Silvertip 32ACP sometime. Those cartridges must be loaded with real silver bullets? I mean, you can buy 40S&W, 50 for $18, but 50 32ACP are over $50.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2016 03:22 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Simple, supply and demand.
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2016 06:54 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate to think it but we may be close to watering the tree of liberty with the blood of Patriots.

How about a million man ARMED march on Sacramento?

Who could/would organize such a thing without being infiltrated by the enemy?

Do you think we could send the liberals running and screaming for their lives like the whimps they are?

How the hell would liberals fight back? Would they call on the federal government?

Do you think liberals would pick up a gun to defend themselves and their imposition of their anti-freedom laws upon Americans?

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2016 06:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Your file must be bulging by now?
When called to testify, "I know nothing!"

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters