The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This is pathetic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is pathetic
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted June 29, 2016 10:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Feel free to comment. My reaction? Pisses me off that we have come to this. Read on~

....and another thing. Has anybody else noticed that there MUST be an "African-American" actor in every single commercial we are subjected to, on TV? Lately, they are promoting mixed race couples, which is fine by me, but the whole thing reeks of mandatory invisible guidelines that must be obeyed. Ya know?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437306/new-jersey-elementary-school-student-brownies

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2016 02:42 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, one thing I DO NOT SEE is many black people in real life. I don't live in a city but even when I do get to a city I don't see as many black people as I do on tv and especially like I see on tv. I really only see brown people in any abundance. Does reak of good ole Big Brother intervention doesn't it. Anything to brainwash the masses.And give people a false fuzzy feeling. We truely are living the movie Idiocracy...

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rifleshooter
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3983

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2016 04:35 AM      Profile for Rifleshooter           Edit/Delete Post 
Affirmative action was designed to promote the humanization of the American nigger in the eyes of the civilized white citizens of this country.

The afro is not a real American as evidenced by the fact they are called afros, white people are called Americans. The same applies to the meskins found coming across the southern border by the millions.

The democrats believe America should be a race of mongrels. 12.7% of this country is black, they account for 90% of the problems. Whether it be welfare costs, children born without a known father or the crime/incarceration rate.

White congress has screwed white America, never forget that.

--------------------
The pen is mighter than the sword, but is no match for a Colt.

Posts: 29 | From: CA-AZ-MT | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2016 07:09 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't intend to trigger any racist sentiments, but just pointing out the way we are being hammered to accept the lowest common denominator while the Media depicts an "All American" type of black family. This doesn't square with the jive ass MF's we see down town urban USA. I would LOVE to see black families, (you know, like married) with conventional clothes, and a mortgage.

They talk about how THIN SKINNED that Obama is, but we must walk on friggin' eggshells around black people to be sure that we don't offend anybody. I am getting so tired of the charge; RACIST, that I could scream! Think about it, who's always talking about race?

And, don't get me started on AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. That is the biggest bunch of bullshit we have ever been subjected to. I just read an article that claimed that blacks admitted to M.I.T. with a 90% (percentile) where whites and Asians needed to score 98% to get in. And, they fail to graduate at a rather high rate because they are in over their heads. This article said that they would excel in any other University without being rammed into one of the highest institutions of learning in the country where they are at a disadvantage.

In other words, as usual, Liberals have fucked up the Education system just like everything else. We need to quit coddling black people and treat them as equals and expect reasonable behavior from them. If they fail, they fail. But why the different class of citizens with advantages that I don't have? The word, "Diversity" is promoted as desirable, without the need to explain exactly why this is necessary?

Which gets me back to my original point. Why do we need a quota of black faces on TV? Is it mind control? As NV said above, I actually don't see a heck of a lot of black people in my daily travels like I see on TV. Thirty years ago, this town didn't have hardly any black faces, then the Feds stepped in and mandated apartment complexes where there weren't any because there wasn't any demand, this being an essentially white middle class community. Now we have apt. buildings and black people and a certain amount of crime. Wow! How's that for progress? Called for beefing up the local PoPo, you know. Sigh. I must be a damned racist? All this progress is good for the community, in the form of "Diversity".

end of rant

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2016 03:52 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters