The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » George Will, who I used to respect....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: George Will, who I used to respect....
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 25, 2016 05:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Has just resigned from the Republican Party. He is recommending we all vote for Hillary and then in four years, we can nominate a better candidate. Because, he doesn't like The Donald.

This is insanity! We cannot let Hillary anywhere near the Whitehouse.

Vote for anybody but Crooked Hillary. Of all the labels that Trump has used in this campaign; Crooked Hillary is by far the most accurate.

She cannot tell the truth..."I've always TRIED to." That's an exact quote.

This is the most important election of our lifetimes. This bitch needs a stake driven through her black heart!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS and by the damned way/when is the FBI going to finish this investigation? This is taking too long, the fix is in!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted June 25, 2016 08:59 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
No doubt about the fix being in. Obama has seen to it. It looks like he and Holder have gotten away with Fast and Furious, too. Seems no Republican wants to hold him responsible.

As far as Will goes he lost my respect years ago. 4 years of Hillary and the constitution is a crumpled rag. And there go a good chunk of our freedoms. Will is only looking out for himself and his wife who've supported RINOs like Romney and all the rest. Hillary's nominations to the SCOTUS will haunt us for a long time to come yet Will doesn't seem to care about that.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 26, 2016 05:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You mention something I overlooked! Yeah, what about those Supreme Court nominations? Think of the harm Crooked Hillary could do with just four years in office? What about that, Georgie? No matter what, Trump ain't that bad! And, I'm not saying he is my first choice. NOT EVEN! But, we gotta dance with who brung us, so to speak. And, four years of Crooked Hillary, (who cannot answer a simple question) is a non starter!

How in the hell can Will support a hair brained solution like this? That's crazy talk; VOTE FOR HILLARY! He can kiss my ass with that idea.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted June 26, 2016 07:32 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
George Will is an ass. "Republicans" like him are going to fuck this whole thing up.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 26, 2016 07:50 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Who will sell us out ?? ................. George Will !!!!

How about we beat The Hildabeast and THEN in four years, if Trump's so bad, nominate someone that the Republican Establishment approves of.
(Mind you, candidates that the Republican Establishment approve of keep getting their asses handed to them.)

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted June 26, 2016 11:10 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Been seeing this coming. Kinda looks like a one party system ? Aye

I guess greed over powers everything ? Fuck us little people ?

I think we've got a while. Future looks pretty grim for young people & for sure they're kids.

Sadly most young folk are too stupid to realize it.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted June 26, 2016 04:51 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
My fear is that the country will end up like Kalifornia...one party rule that fucks things up beyond belief.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 27, 2016 12:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently, Georgie has been catching a little flack?

One opinion:
https://pjmedia.com/diaryofamadvoter/2016/06/26/why-george-wills-moral-narcissism-matters/3/

[ June 27, 2016, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted June 28, 2016 12:04 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
In my mind, and there's evidence to show I'm right, Trump and Cruz threatened to derail both party's plans for a new world order. writing or saying those words makes a guy sound like a whacko but it has been happening for quite a while. Kerry recently remarked that Americans need to get used to a country without borders. Europe has (had) the EU. Bush, both of them, favor a North American Union with Canada and Mexico. I've never figured out how it would work with a third world country but the Democrats think they have. Republicans have done nothing to stop the flood of illegals nor do they want to.

The Republican party would be just fine with Hillary being in the White House because the overall plan will continue. Trump will change all that and set them back years.

Will has been an insider forever and his leaving the party is being done in an attempt to get others to follow. Hopefully the collapse of the EU will be a lesson for the globalists but from what I've read the leftists in Europe are planning a way to keep the UK in line. I hope it fails.

If anyone supports bringing in any Middle East refugees they've marked themselves as a traitor in my book. These people have no intention of assimilating.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2016 06:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
These people have no intention of assimilating.
That's what's different with every other mass migration, Poles, Italians, Germans, even Mexicans. These people will change nothing, regarding their behavior but expect to change behavior of Americans. I really agree with trump on that one issue, CONTROL immigration and make sure we aren't admitting radicals. That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one! They are all radicals!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters