The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Radical Islam strikes again, nobody surprised (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Radical Islam strikes again, nobody surprised
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted June 12, 2016 07:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, maybe Trump is right, don't let muslims into the country until we know who they are? 50 people dead apparently because they were Gay? Well, radical Islam doesn't tolerate that, yet Radical Liberalism tolerates radical Islam.

Something might have to be done. I'm sure this was another GUN FREE ZONE, nobody was armed? These sickos feel justified because, Allah? The religion of peace that has completely fucked up Germany, Sweden and France is coming to America, thanks to DICKWEED.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31336 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2016 09:02 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut, this is the "one" which Obama will issue some kind of executive action on concerning firearms....to big to let pass by.
Posts: 1601 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2016 09:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, there are people, his subjects, that right now wouldn't want to take any more of his fucking executive actions. I can't remember a President that ever assumed more authority than this guy. He really does think he's King.

Yes, what a swell idea. Take away the guns of citizens so they have no defense against radical Islam. That'll work. What about those 68 black victims in Chicago last week? No speech about that?

But, that's all he does to address a problem. Calls for another GD speech! I can't see how this guy is ever going to be satisfied being out of the "Limelight"? Expect lots of speeches after January 20, next year.

As much as I can't stand Hillary, this Obama is a freak, I agree with him about NOTHING! What the hell is wrong with people? First OJ is NOT GUILTY. Then, DICKWEED is elected President of The United States, TWICE

Liberals have really fucked up this country!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS another thing! I keep saying, we need less emphasis on these shootings, not more. There should really be a virtual blackout on this stuff, I'm sick of hearing about it!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2016 09:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's another thing. Thanks Liberals!

Who do the Politically Correct Crowd hire to protect a Gay Bar? Why, a radical muslim, of course! Apparently, they don't have a brain? Then, (I'm guessing) be sure and make this joint a GUN FREE ZONE.

Then, the only guy authorized to have a firearm in this Gay bar is a radical muslim. Total insanity!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html

[ June 12, 2016, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted June 12, 2016 12:01 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This article is by a man that ran for President, for about a day and a half. But, he has the right idea. Go after them! DON'T JUST SIT AROUND WAITING FOR THE NEXT SLAUGHTER !

The Orlando Horror Shows Once Again Why Jihadists Must Be Crushed by DAVID FRENCH June 12, 2016 1:27 PM @DAVIDAFRENCH

While any given terrorist attack is largely unpredictable, long and bitter experience with jihad does allow us to identify certain trends — certain laws of jihadist behavior. First, it is quite clear that jihadist success tends to breed more jihad. And second, when terrorists possess safe havens, they have time to plan, execute, and — crucially — inspire new acts of terror.

Consider what’s happened in the United States and abroad since ISIS launched its blitzkrieg in 2014. It didn’t just gain a small nation’s worth of territory, population, and resources, it also inspired jihadists the world over. In America, we’ve confronted actual or attempted jihadist mass shootings in Chattanooga, Garland (Texas), San Bernardino, and now Orlando.

This list doesn’t include less deadly individual Islamist attacks like we’ve seen at the University of California, Merced, and in the attempted police officer assassination in Philadelphia. Overseas, the toll has been even worse. With Paris and Brussels wracked with violence, a Russian jetliner bombed out of the sky, Turkey and Beirut bombed, and with ISIS-inspired violence reaching all the way to Australia, jihad has spread like a deadly virus.

This is what happens when the world gives jihad oxygen. It thrives on carnage, and each new attack is seen as a glorious victory for the cause. But when we inflict the carnage, jihad tends to retreat. Americans have an exactly opposite understanding of the role of death in the jihadist project. We think that our military success merely creates more martyrs. This is wrong. Jihadists love their own deaths when it is in a victorious cause, not when they are pulverized and defeated by superior forces.

So long as they have hope and can create the impression of momentum and success, recruits will flow. When they flee the battlefield, and their black flags burn, the cause craters. We know this because we’ve done it before. We’ve seen it happen with our own eyes. By the close of the Surge in Iraq, the enemy was spent — demoralized and on the run. Recruits weren’t flowing in, suicide bombers were more difficult to recruit, and a shattered nation began to return to its own version of normal.

Our own country enjoyed a period of relative peace. To be clear, the jihadist impulse in Islam waxes and wanes. It never entirely disappears — which is exactly why a nation cannot ever relax its vigilance and give jihad room to grow. But that’s exactly what we did. And now jihad reaches further and inspires more people than it did even in the days leading up to 9/11, when al Qaeda And the Taliban ruled Afghanistan. It’s time to remove the inspiration.

It’s time to show the world that jihadists are paper tigers. It’s time to make them run in terror. Until we do, there will continue to be men and women the world over who rally to the black flag, and — as they rally – Orlando will become just another city on an ever-growing list. We need to crush the head of the snake. Only then will the long tail that stretches through the west finally wither and die.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2016 05:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have been reading several interviews and TV and apparently, this asshole was quite vocal, raving about blacks and women all the time. This brings up the same situation as we saw in San Bernardino where neighbors saw a lot of suspicious activity and didn't want to rat them because it's not politically correct. So, muslims have kind of Kings X because of President DICKWEED and his refusal to utter the words: RADICAL ISLAM.

Do I blame him for this shit? You bet! He is the most twisted asshole for a President I have ever saw. I am telling you, for electing him, Blacks and 18 year olds should be disqualified from voting for at least 25 years until they grow up.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2016 05:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hillary doesn't wait for the bodies to get cold before she jumps on her solution; ban guns!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-weapons-of-war-must-be-banned-after-orlando/article/2593709?custom_click=rss

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2016 06:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I already know the best election slogan for her campaign:

WHEN SECONDS COUNT, THE POLICE ARE MINUTES AWAY !

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2016 06:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the next Germany, France and Sweden. What's Obama's plan?

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/12/afghanistan-migration-surging-america-99-support-sharia-law/

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2016 07:15 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I see on my home page the latest words of wisdom from the Hildabeast; "We must protect national security, not demonize muslims".
I don't know what she did with all of that time she spent not holding her man, but apparently very little of it was spent in the real world.
So..........as a public service to the clinton clue-less;
It isn't the Hindus killing people. It's muslims.
It isn't the Buddhists that are killing people. It's muslims.
Hebrews ??......Nope, it's muslims that are killing anybody that disagrees with them.
Christians ?? Not even the westbourgho Baptists are that fucked up. It's the muslims that are killing people.
ARE WE BEGINNING TO SEE A PATTERN HERE ??????
HELLO !!!!
Seems to me that `the smartest woman in the world` is an idiot !!!!

[Mad]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2016 07:18 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2016/06/trump_reacts_to_orlando_shooti.html#incart_maj-story-1
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2016 08:32 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The comments under that article are for the most part truly disturbing.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2016 02:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, obviously, the logical thing to do is disarm the citizens so they would have no protection from RADICAL ISLAM

I notice that the hysterical media is getting sloppy again on reporting the weapon used, a garden variety AR 15.

Even on FOX I saw a reporter that should know better, he was throwing around the words, "AUTOMATIC WEAPONS"

Apparently, it's a matter if splitting hairs, no sense in defining the rifle this asshole used a a completely legal, SEMI AUTO when it's a lot easier and conveys the drama when he can say, ban all these easily obtainable AUTOMATIC WEAPONS.

The only one who wouldn't let them get away with it today was on The Five, Eric somebody? oh, came to me, Bolling.

One thing for sure, the Left has their talking points. It's not Islam, radical or otherwise, it's easy access to automatic weapons.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ June 13, 2016, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2016 02:43 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually; the rifle used by the muzzy in Orlando, was not an AR15, but a Sig Sauer MCX. I know, splitting hairs, but it would be no different than saying a gunman used a bolt action Sako rifle, when actually it was a Savage....same action, but different rifle really, make sense?
Posts: 1601 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2016 04:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Then, you need to call it in. They are still saying an AR 15 assault weapon.

Sig Sauer MCX? Never heard of it, but there are a lot of semi auto AR 15 clones I have never heard of.What makes this one so special?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2016 04:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Half the world is friggin' crazy. And, they are spoon fed this shit all day long without objection from anybody. Read about it.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2016/06/13 /anything-islam-media-attack-guns-men-christians-gop-instead

and here's Crooked Hillary

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/13/clinton-under-fire-for-earlier-remark-that-muslims-had-nothing-to-do-with-terrorism.html

[ June 13, 2016, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2016 05:03 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
To bad the gays didn't over power this rag head and start a big ole Gang rape. Then I wouldn't wonder why it took 3hours for the police to perform a rescue mission.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1922 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
R.Shaw
Peanut Butter Man, da da da da DAH!
Member # 73

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2016 06:23 PM      Profile for R.Shaw           Edit/Delete Post 
LGBT activists blame Christians for Orlando attack
By Bradford Richardson - The Washington Times - Monday, June 13, 2016

Several prominent gay-rights activists took to social media to blame Christians for Sunday’s massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando.

Chase Strangio, a staff attorney at the American Civil Liberties Union, on Sunday said the “Christian Right” is implicated in the slaughter by passing “anti-LGBT bills.”

“The Christian Right has introduced 200 anti-LGBT bills in the last six months, and people are blaming Islam for this. No,” Mr. Strangio said in a Twitter post.

Mr. Strangio was not the only one to draw a moral equivalence between Christianity’s teaching on sexuality and the mass shooting, which was carried out by a man who swore his allegiance to the Islamic State.

Sally Kohn, an MSNBC contributor who is outspoken about LGBT rights, accused those who subscribe to traditional sexual mores of hypocrisy for condemning the murder of gay people.

“Always fascinating to watch conservatives who won’t support basic non-discrimination laws bash Islamic fundamentalists for being anti-gay,” Ms. Kohn said on Twitter.

“You either support the dignity & equal treatment of all LGBT people or you support their systemic dehumanization,” she said in another post.

“Islamic Extremists kill LGBT people,” a third post said. “Christian and Jewish extremists just drive us to commit suicide.”

Lesbian author Victoria Brownworth also weighed in on the issue, responding to a tweet from former Republican governor Mike Huckabee expressing sympathy for the victims of the attack and their families.

“We don’t want your hypocritical prayers,” Ms. Brownworth said. “You led the fight against LGBT people. You promote this every day.”

The National Center for Lesbian Rights also issued a statement in the aftermath of the attack, calling for an end to laws that create a “toxic climate” for LGBT people.

“In the past two years, cowardly and irresponsible politicians have proposed more than 200 anti-LGBT laws — including those passed this year in North Carolina and Mississippi,” said NCLR Executive Director Kate Kendell. “Make no mistake, these laws and the pandering of so many elected officials to those who promote anti-LGBT bias foster a toxic climate.”

Fifty people died, including the gunman, and 53 more were injured when Omar Mateen allegedly opened fire at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando early on Sunday morning.

He reportedly pledged his allegiance to the Islamic State in a 911 call prior to being killed in a shootout with authorities.​

Posts: 542 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2016 03:39 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2016 06:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Right there, that post by AR proves how whacked out stupid the Left is. That Sally Kohn, you know what she needs? Honest to God, I don't know how she manages to be on TV? Always stupid, never fails.

How can anybody disagree? Liberalism is a gd mental illness! Christians are to blame? Does anybody have a solution? Not the Jehad folks, we need a solution to the freeking idiot Leftists running around, speaking total bullshit. And, these people vote. If they could, they would make Christianity a crime. Don't they realize that it's Judeo/Christian ethics that holds the whole world together? Without it, it would be anarchy.

And, they start young. Obama wants to start indoctrinating children in government preschools, mandatory attendance, of course.

You know, many people have opinions about Oreilly and his buddy Watters, of Watter's World. But, it's downright embarrassing the clueless people he interviews. " when was the war of 1812?", "Who did we fight in the Korean war?" Really basic knowledge that the Liberal institutions have decided aren't important, not when we need to know what Justin Bieber or the Kardashians are doing? It's all 140 character tweets from the Hollyweird crowd. All they know is National Enquirer headlines. Current events with a Liberal slant. 700 days since the big three networks have uttered the word, Benghazi.

Just think, twenty years down the road. Will we recognize America?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2016 05:40 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
This Orlando shooting reminds me of something an old friend of mine once said "I'm of the opinion that all Muslims are potential terrorists. If not them then their progeny are a risk." How true of a statement in this case. How well can you vet any Muslim's progeny. And butt hole wants to allow more to come into the U.S.

[ June 15, 2016, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1922 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted June 15, 2016 06:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Obama has been rather disappointed that he's only the President and not King. But, that hasn't stopped the Media from proclaiming His Eminence King Barack. As far as the leftist Media is concerned, he can do anything his little heart desires and they will fall all over themselves exclaiming how brilliant was his most recent speech, which is all he ever does, he speaks and expects things to happen miraculously. If not, by EXECUTIVE ACTION.

The stupid people that elected him twice are about to make the same mistake with Hitlary, God help us!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2016 07:37 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Was it not a wise man who once said; "You just can't fix stupid !!"

--------------------

knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2016 07:56 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2016 07:59 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters