The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Here's one that we may be beat up over?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here's one that we may be beat up over?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2016 11:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/18/man-believed-to-be-ex-arizona-lawmaker-held-in-alaska-death.html?intcmp=hpbt2

Now, I expect much to be made of the fact that the perp's a hunter and they all get off on killing, beginning with pulling the wings off of flies, then innocent animals, and therefore, potential murderers.

I'm betting that the fact the guy is a former Democrat lawmaker will never be mentioned as irrelevant.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2016 04:17 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Both have the same birth date.

Weird.

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2016 03:39 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
What's wrong with pulling the wings off of flies?

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2016 05:19 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Shot him in the back of the head two times? Hardly an accident.

Notice the statistics on crime in Alaska. The great majority of that crime occurs in the native villages.

Something else. When Sara Palin ran as McCain's VP the MSM made the point that Alaska receives more federal money than any other state. What they don't tell you is that the money goes to the Alaska Natives and Eskimos. When I lived in Juneau there was a lot of grumbling about this. On the days with heavy snowfall the school buses couldn't get up the hills so the kids had to walk down to the bottom of the hill. In the cold it's a long walk. The natives kids' parents called taxis to take their kids to school.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters