The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Horseshoe

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Horseshoe
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 12, 2016 05:39 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.f bcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13151880_10206533552643125_8226400475788271612_n.jpg?oh=7ee90508036f40f7e0ae2bafdda65840&oe=57AC647F

Can't quite get the pic centered. That's my town, I had never seen an aerial picture before.

[ May 12, 2016, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2016 04:19 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Use to be the second rodeo of the season for the Little Britches assoc.
Nice little town but still didn't want to move down there into the skeeter world and fog of winter.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2016 05:23 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it was a foggy SOB last winter. I think we had snow 5-6 weeks ? It's really thick when snow is on the ground. (edit) Lol you know that though !

I'll take it though. A 3.5 mile drive to work. Everybody's baling right now, 4-5 tractors with balers drive by every night. I like it !

The only maybe downside is we have 5 dairies within a 3-4 sq mile area here. It's gonna be a little stinky this summer. Oh' well

On the other hand. I'm about 3-4 miles from some BLM to go shoot sage rates and ride the ATV also.

Gotta' take the good with the bad, I 'spose

[ May 13, 2016, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2016 06:49 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
The allergies are killing me so when we can finally leave this valley maybe both of us will lose them.
I didn't mind New Plymouth years ago, Payette or Emmett. Grew up in Montour. Still live fairly close. Moving (I'm finally going to say it) to Challis. Bought the place a year ago and the people are what Idaho use to be when I was a kid.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2016 10:19 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Challis !! Wow you go girl !!

I'm impressed. Only been there once, years ago. I doubt it's changed much. That's a cool area.

I understand the allergy deal. It's half ass been snowing cotton the last few days. It effects my vision for some reason ? Other than that, I'm usually OK, I see people suffer all the time from different allergy's though.

The only thing, I worry about is living an hour away from Boise is far enough ? I'm happy, if this end of the valley blows up, like the other end. Some day ?

I'm gone..

[ May 14, 2016, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters