The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Paul Ryan !#@$% (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Paul Ryan !#@$%
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 10, 2016 07:24 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok...............
Trump is a Clown with a capital `C`.
o bama is an unwiped ass.
and
The Hildabeast has the principals & ethics of a Clinton.

That would put all other politicians somewhere within that circle. Politicians (both parties) that put the `vote for me` concept above the good of our country to the point that our enemies don't fear us and our friends don't trust us. Entitlements and Pork Barrel spending have put us Trillions of dollars in debt. Trillions with a capital `T`.

I say give the self-made Billionaire Clown a chance. That's Billionaire with a capital `B`.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Brent Parker
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4354

Icon 1 posted May 10, 2016 08:16 PM      Profile for Brent Parker   Email Brent Parker         Edit/Delete Post 
So far so good on the lathe. All controls are smooth and accurate. I did opt for the DRO.
Posts: 172 | From: 2 miles east of Vic | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted May 11, 2016 06:34 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
I was gonna say something insulting to Kokosmelly but then I realized the tone of his post is OK in my book. OK, so, Kokopelli, I'm sorry for thinking you were a Kocosmelly [Smile] But then I thought of Leonard and this article........

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/11/no-not-anti-catholic-question-paul-ryans-hypocrisy/

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted May 12, 2016 03:45 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
Recently there was an amateur art contest in the Netherlands, and people were invited to create a work of art depicting the current era of multiculturalism in Europe — a depiction of their experience in the modern ‘melting pot’. This was the winner:

-

The above pic is why I think paul Ryan is a POS and Trump maybe can do something.

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters