The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Paul Ryan !#@$% (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Paul Ryan !#@$%
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 06, 2016 06:43 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone here remember that Paul Ryan was a former tea party favorite golden child. Well it looks like his brain has been infected drinking the water from the Potomac River. The tea parties put guys like Ryan in to defund Obama Care, and to Stop illegal immigration. Trump is promising to do all of that and Ryan cannot endorse him: WTF.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/05/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-gop-nominee/

Trump has now shown the entire country who the REAL CONSERVATIVES ARE.

THANK YOU TRUMP

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 06, 2016 10:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have been trying to figure out Ryan since before he became Speaker. Then there was (apparently) giving Obama everything he wanted in the budget? WTF?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted May 06, 2016 01:18 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, but I have to agree with Ryan. Trump is a circus clown.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 06, 2016 03:30 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No argument from me, Cal.

I'm completely bewildered by the primaries. I don't know what to make of it?

The only thing I am convinced of, Hillary is an evil bitch that must be stopped.

I "might" vote for the Devil himself if it kept Hillary out of the Whitehouse.

So, yeah. Think of it as a vote AGAINST Hillary, in whatever form that takes.

It's a shame.

As has been said before, and it is indeed profound: Weez Fuked!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted May 06, 2016 03:50 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
He may indeed be a clown.....but he's our clown. Who the fuck else you gonna cast a vote for, that's the question, it can't be for another Clinton, so we don't have any other choice at this point?
Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted May 06, 2016 04:27 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just tired of picking the lesser of two evils. Last time it was a Mormon. My feelings are this and have been all along. Trump will be the reason Hillary wins.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 11 posted May 06, 2016 06:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. Depressing, ain't it?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted May 07, 2016 07:56 AM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
Paul Ryan has two fundamental differences with Trump.

Ryan is open borders and pro NAFTA (free trade).

Trump is free trade as well but wants that trade to be fair. Ryan will never agree on closing the borders though........like he said "that is not who we are". I believe he will not be re-elected.

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted May 07, 2016 10:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
He said that?

"That's not who we are".

Boy, if that doesn't bring to mind President; DICKWEED!

In the first place, that asshole doesn't know, WHO WE ARE !

He's not an American, with Red Blooded American values!

I don't know? Ryan hunts deer? That's not everything but it's a start.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 07, 2016 01:54 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
If we were somehow smart enough to figure who's working for who. We would find our answers.

That being said. I'm not sure who Trump is answering to. Yeah, I know the media says his campaign is self financed. I'm not sure, I buy that.

People are put in position to be in high power by somebody. So the question would be, what are they're motives or motivation.

Trump may be a clown, but he say's way more, I agree with than anyone.

Hmmm.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Frank
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2016 07:45 AM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, what I remember at the start was Trump came into the race because he didn't hear what he wanted to hear from the candidates. The race would have been like any other race you might remember in your lifetime....i.e. same ol, same ol.

So Trump decided to run. His first words were something about mexican rapists and BAM! he shot up in the polls. Everybody though he was dead. Then he started talking about muslims and BAM! he shot up in the polls again. Everybody thought he was dead again. The he started talking about jobs and BAM! he shot up in the polls. Only the establishment though he was dead then.

Bottom line is the politicians have said they would do something about illegals and never did. Add that up with muslim immigrants and the terrorism likely to come from them, and the lack of jobs, obamacare and Trump makes a whole lot of sense to allot of people.

That's his appeal. That's why I like him.

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2016 09:44 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Frank: I agree on everything you wrote about Trump.
One thing I don't like about Trump is how he is overselling what he is going to accomplish such as "I'll build that wall and make Mexico pay for it." Give me a break. No president can for another country to pay for a wall on their border. But hey, all candidates over sell themselves. Look at all the free stuff Bernie and Hildabeast are promising.

What I learned in Economics 101 and 102:

I know we need to renegotiate NAFTA but I am against tariffs to keep jobs in America. I am afraid Trump will use tariffs if he is elected. The problem I have with tariffs is far too often they protect over paid union employees at the expense of nonunion employees who are paid a quarter what Union employees are paid. I remember when disc brakes came out in the 70s the rotors cost around $150. They were all made in America at that time. Today that same style brake rotor will cost about $65. The same thing with aluminum radiators with plastic tanks. The American made ones are double what the imports costs. I use to offer customers the option of an American made radiator or a china made radiator. Some would go American, but it all ended when my supplier went china only. I dropped that supplier because of that. I liked the idea of offering an American radiator to my customers.
Most Americans do not have a Union that keeps their wages above national averages like the unionized workers who are a minority today. The American made auto parts industry is usually represented by the UAW. I don't like the idea of nonunion workers having to pay excessive fees to American manufacturers. The overseas imports help keep the local manufacturers prices down. If we put tariffs on the overseas imports to keep American products competitive, most of us will all be losing money. High Union wages do not improve the overall economy. Tariffs and Unions just shift our money from non union workers to the union worker's wallets. As an example, if someone was to buy a new overpriced brake rotor the extra cost means a local retailer or restaurant will lose some business because the brake rotor customer has $85 less in their bank account.

I will close with this thought: the USA is suppose to be the best country in the world. If we are the best, why is it we cannot find the best leaders. Despite the issues I have with Trump, he is now the best man for the job IMHO.

--------------------

Frank
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2016 06:02 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
AZNative, I agree with ya. I'm just not smart enough to know what the answer should be. I like the idea of buying a Japanese car or truck like my Honda Civic or the two Tacoma 4X4's I've had. These got to be the best 4X4 trucks I've ever owned and I've owed a bunch of different makes (most of them American). These things are mountain goats and seeme to last forever. Everytime I've owned an American made 4X4 it's cost me dearly in repair bills. I just traded in an 06 GMC 4X4 diesel with all the bells and whistles after the transfer case broke taking the front end out with it. Repair bill was 6000 parts and labor so I traded it in on a Honda that I know will last and not break.

So bottom line is I want to buy the more reliable product. But Americans can build a more reliable product... the Japs don't have the market on reliability. It's just American manufacturers don't want to spend the money on engineering a reliable product. I work in the testing business and I'm here to tell you American (and German) manufacturers build products with planned obsolescence. They don't have to do that, just build a reliable car or truck....but their business model is such to try and keep you coming back to the parts dealer. As a result I don't buy American or German crap (and I'm German so I can say that). Been there and done that all my life....I learned the hard way who makes good stuff and who rips you off.

But like Trump says you got to have fair trade. Free trade ain't free if it ain't fair and that's what Trumps talking about. So I take him at his word he knows what he's talking about.

When it comes to kicking the illegals out, building the wall, and stopping muslim refugees I remain hopefull he will do that. No one else is saying it and these issues have been #1 for me since 1986 when Reagan gave amnesty to six million in exchange for building the wall and stopping the influx of illegals.

Well, we never got that...did we? The politicians just kept letting them cross the border. I saw my community in Lancaster Calif. ruined by all the gangbangers. And just where are these gangbangers getting the money to buy up all the housing in my community? How come my kid was one of a handful of white kids in her school?

And then I ain't even started talking about the goddammed muslims. As far as I'm concerned any politician who supports letting muslims into this country should be charged as complicit to murder should one of those muslims kill an American in the name of jihad. We all know that's what's gonna happen with these people so why let them into the country?

[ May 08, 2016, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Frank ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2016 06:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Just a comment about the wall that has Vicente Fox so riled up.
So many politicians have been saying, with conviction, that either we can't build a wall, or it won't stop them. How in the hell do they know? I've seen what they built, it's a joke. But they say, if you want to see a fucking WALL, take a look at the one they threw up around west Berlin, or look at the one the Israelis built. Damned nice walls and the damn sure work!

How come somebody does not slap the shit out of the one's that say it cannot be done? IT CAN BE DONE !

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2016 03:20 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Donald Trump interview from 1988

Sounds fairly consistent to present day, does it not?

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2016 04:16 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
On free trade he sounds the same, exactly the same.

[ May 09, 2016, 05:32 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------

Brent Parker
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4354

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2016 06:08 AM      Profile for Brent Parker   Email Brent Parker         Edit/Delete Post 
I have an interesting story for you. I used to work for a big axle outfit. We sourced parts from everyone in the world. Including the U.S, Italy, China, and Canada. We once bought an idler from China that was cast, machined, raced, studded and painted with bearings and shipped across the world for less than what we could buy a raw casting from the next town over. That Foundry was not union, paid their people a decent wage and expected a fair profit for the product they produced. As you can imagine the company thought we would give them a try. We bought thousands of them. All I could do was laugh, we had threw better shit away. The company ran a capability study on them and it looked like they set the machine and walked away. We had to send 85% out to be reworked. Sure the Chinese paid for it but the hassles left a bad taste. Bottom line you get what you pay for. Does union labor cost too much? Sure it does at times. But do you work for 20.00 an hour? I sure don't and don't plan on it either. America wants it cheap but wants good quality. You can't have both. Now on the flip side of the coin all the equipment we bought came from Japan. They produced the best product for the best price with decent after the sale service so there are two sides to every coin. I also recently bought myself a new lathe. As much as I wanted to buy old American iron, I just couldn't justify it. One thing I now live in AZ. and its not the meca for used equipment, but also after I looked at the cost of used equipment and then the time to restore it to new, it just didn't pencil out. So I bought new. I ended up going with a Taiwan made lathe simple because there is no long a American made manual lathe company that I could find.
Posts: 172 | From: 2 miles east of Vic | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2016 07:49 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Frank: I hear you on American Quality. Unfortunately, I'm thinking about a diesel like you just sold. I know they don't hold up as well as the Jap stuff, but there is something about having a big heavy truck to pull a trailer. The heavier the truck, the less you feel the trailer or camper that is behind you/ on top of you. The Japanese stuff just doesn't have anything heavier than a heavy duty half ton truck. Nissan is coming out with a Cummings diesel but it still doesn't have the weight and size. The wife and I plan on doing a lot of travel in an RV in a few years.
Chevy and GMC transfer cases have a wear point in the transfer case where the oil pump will wear a hole through the rear case housing causing a leak. A friend of mine had this happen but being a mechanic himself he noticed the leak immediately. He purchased a new rear housing and a specially stamped out washer that stops the pump rub problem for good. His was a 2001 duramax and they knew about it by 2006. Why they didn't address it sooner pisses me off. It was a problem on 2001-2007 3/4 ton and 1 ton GM products using the New Venture Gear NVG261/263 transfer case. Sorry to hear you had an expensive repair that had such a simple fix. Here is additional information if you are interested:

http://www.thedieselpage.com/reviews/tcase.htm

BTW: I would bet that the dealer did not install the washer that fixes this problem.

I edited this post because Brent Parker chimed in and I addressed this reply to Frank

[ May 09, 2016, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2016 07:55 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Brent: What brand of Lathe did you buy? Is it for gunsmithing? If you answered yes to both questions, I want one.

[ May 09, 2016, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------

Brent Parker
Member # 4354

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2016 12:24 PM      Profile for Brent Parker   Email Brent Parker         Edit/Delete Post 
I bought a Precision Mathews PM 1340GT. I bought the 3 phase version and will run it off of a VFD. Yes that's what its for. I don't think you can find a better lathe for the money at this moment. Go over to the Hobby Machinist site and take a look over there. A lot of good info and people who are will to help and share their knowledge.
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2016 03:03 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
When I grow up I wanna be like you. Oh that's right I am grown up and retired.

A VFD would sure be nice. The ones I've seen were on 800+ ton Chillers in Phoenix Union HSD boiler rooms. It was impressive to watch the low pressure chillers start off slowly at say 5 rpm and ramp up to higher operating speeds. Are they expensive?

--------------------

CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2016 05:18 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Brent, I have been wanting to switch to a vfd.....I am currently running simple static converters on my lathe and bridgeport. This does create some limitations of course. Had considered building a rotary, but have researched the vfds and think this is the way to go. besides that , the coop wanted 38k to get 3p to my shop.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Brent Parker
Member # 4354

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2016 05:22 PM      Profile for Brent Parker   Email Brent Parker         Edit/Delete Post 
The lathe for me right now yes, VFD I went with a Hitachi WJ 200 for around 300.00 so really not to bad. It works good for my size lathe. It has some parameters that you can set to fine tune it for your needs. They do make it in a single phase machine.

Its easier to talk about it so if your interested and to keep from derailing the thread any farther just give me a call. 520-678-0254.

Brent Parker
Member # 4354

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2016 05:28 PM      Profile for Brent Parker   Email Brent Parker         Edit/Delete Post 
CrossJ

I have used both and built some phase converters for shops but with the ease of VFDs and the price has really come down. All I have is a 13x40 lathe and an Enco 9x42 mill and run mine both off of separate VFD's. They are pretty simple once you get into them. Where I worked had alot of them and the price has really come down over the years.

CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2016 05:34 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
The prices i saw where not quite double what a static was, which made it very reasonable compared to a rotary. May have to give one a try.....how are you liking the Mathews?

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters