The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » 56th pick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 56th pick
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2016 05:17 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Woo hoo!!! A friend of mine's son, COdy Whitehair, was just drafted as the 56th pick by the Chicago Bears!!! My son played with this young man here in Abilene and he was rated as the number one offensive guard coming out of the NFL Combine.

Well deserved for this great young man. He has been getting courted by several teams the past few months. This is a young man who will not be an off field issue like Johnny Football. Cody is a staunch catholic and never misses church. When the Miami Dolphins invited him for a visit and tried to sweeten the invite by telling him the guy would take him out and show him the Miami night life, he declined, stating that he wasn't into that.

I've had the chance to sit around with a group of men, including him and his dad at my gunner Kevin's house, nursing a cold beer and giving each other shit, and this kid is truly an honorable young man that is family can be very proud of.

Exciting shit.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2016 02:51 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
That is truly excellent.
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2016 06:38 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
You mean there wasn't a pic on facebook of him wearing a gas mask and holding a bong? [Smile]

Seriously, he sounds like one darn fine young man and I'll have to keep a lookout for him if the Bears are on TV.

With his head already in the right place, I'd think he will be miles ahead of the ghetto/enabled athlete.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters