The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Annnnnd here we go..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Annnnnd here we go..
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2016 09:47 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/04/27/denmark-considers-tax-on-beef-other-red-meats-to-combat-climate-change/?intcmp=hpff

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2016 10:23 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know, but this makes me firmly plant my palm against my forehead and wonder, "what the fuc!"
But this little blurb in the article caught my eye, "which requires that society sends a clear signal through regulation," another way of saying this is, "government will send a clear message by way of higher taxes". Nothing more and nothing less but their way of saying it must be more acceptable to the masses.

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2016 12:04 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Fight Global Warming.........Eat more venison ???
Works for me !!!
[Cool]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2016 03:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
All I know is, this "CLIMATE CHANGE" bullshit needs to have it's pants pulled down around it's ankles!

This is the same old story, what the Communists have been preaching for sixty years. If you repeat the same lie often enough, to the point where the unwashed masses never hear anything else; they begin to believe it. Called: THE BIG LIE !

Normal people need to get serious about this disinformation bullshit. Yes, the climate changes; it's called "weather". But, that does not mean the USA needs to spend billions in an effort to stop it, to the tune of .03 of a degree by the turn of the century. This is a joke, but the low attention span people have nothing else to go by. The consensus: 97% of these radical scientists, with an agenda, (of course) say humans are responsible and humans can stop it. BIG FUCKING JOKE !

If everything was fine, without any drama, then they wouldn't get all those grants for more "studies" and rig the results, of course. This is completely dishonest and they know it. All you have to do is look how every other country is playing us for suckers. Nobody else will stick their neck out, nobody except OBAMA is stupid enough to spend this outrageous amount of money on junk science and wishful thinking. This asshole is dangerous!

Somebody needs to shake some sense into this idiot! He will ruin us chasing his pathetic ideas. He can't prove any of it and as I said above, he's counting on "THE BIG LIE".

Hard to believe.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2016 03:54 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
I look at it just like my hero Ron White. He explained to a vegetarian that "at least we are doing something about the problem". When the veggie eater asked what that was, he replied "we are trying to eat all the fucking cows!"

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2016 03:59 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
web page

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2016 06:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
OK thanks. I just watched 30 minutes of T Mobile and 30 minutes of Ron White drinking whisky. He's kind of addictive, ya know? All I'm saying is, pound for pound, watching clips on a computer includes an annoying amount of friggin' commercials.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS all that shit about LA is true. Don't go there.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2016 10:57 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Here in flyover country, 90% of the guys I deal with daily in the bank have cowherds or feed fat cattle.

I started hearing about the "cow farts contributing to global warming" argument about 20 years ago.

Our bank was one of the hosts of an ag tour some years back. It was to educate some city types where their food actually came from...sponsored by Farm Bureau, I think.

Anyhoo...I accompanied the tour to one of our customers that had a 10,000 head commercial feedlot. One of the questions that came up was the "methane gas contributing to weather related issues", the other one was questioning why there were no screens between the pens to give the cattle their "privacy"...

You just can't fix stupid...

[ April 28, 2016, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 06, 2016 06:03 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
New Zealand has a flatulence tax to help stop Global Warming. I believe in God but I do not believe in an involved God. I believe he put us here so we will one day learn how stupid we are. This applies double to liberals.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters