The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hard to believe Liberal stupidity

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hard to believe Liberal stupidity
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted April 15, 2016 12:20 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/matthew-balan/2016/04 /15/abc-cnn-tout-major-win-lawsuit-against-gunmakers-over-sandy-hook

[ April 16, 2016, 04:07 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2016 05:13 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Legislating from the bench. I believe congress passed a bill making this illegal and I believe the SCOTUS ha already ruled on this.

But, just to be sure I'm going to sue the makers of VO for making my dad an alcoholic.

[ April 15, 2016, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Moe ]

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2016 09:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The way I scanned it, the premise is that a garden variety AR15 is being considered a military weapon that shouldn't be sold to civilians? That is so patently false that I can't believe the law suit hasn't been disqualified as soon as the ink was dry on the application?

Whoever the judge that allowed this is such a flaming radical Liberal she(?) should be arrested! It's the same scary black machinegun we have been hearing about, forever. They have never been able to accurately define such a weapon because they are incompetent. An incompetent should not be in the position to file a friggin' lawsuit concerning something with which they have zero knowledge.

They never give up. FUCKING CONTROL FREAKS !

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2016 10:15 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
I got hit by a lady that was on her cell phone once....should I sue the cell phone company? Or ATT? Or GM?
Mark

[ April 16, 2016, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters