The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Monument

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Monument
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 8 posted April 04, 2016 05:49 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
The locals (edit) me too are worried about a swipe of the pen this fall. In other words a sneaky move by you know-who ?
http://www.ktvb.com/news/eastern-oregon-residents-say-land-is-in-jeopardy/118646928

[ April 04, 2016, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2016 12:59 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Question; Who administers the land in question, now ?? ........ BLM ??

When I hear about situations like this one my bullshit alarm goes off full tilt.
Let's see.............
Gonna need an Administrator. Political payback favor. Big salary.
Administrator's gonna need a staff. More salaries...........And a Budget !!!!
Let's not forget someone to do studies and enforcement. More salaries ...... more budget.
Equipment ............. Can't have the employees driving around in Yugos. Better plan on a fleet deal on SUV's.
Who knows what else, but add a few zeros to the bottom line just in case.

[Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted April 05, 2016 02:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have one word to offer: EAST MOJAVE !

Read up on that clusterfuck.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2016 12:46 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
One of my most visited, favorite areas, is in the same boat.

Google "Bears Ears monument", if you want to read the bad news...

A pic of the actual Bears Ears (in the background...).

-

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2016 06:43 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
CLinton did it to us...Turned the Sierras into monument status, Carrizzo Plains, etc. fucked up a lot of stuff.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2016 12:33 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Jimmy Carter designated all of the Federal land in Alaska as Wilderness Area making it so people co uldn't even land a float plane on a remote lake to go fishing for the day. He said he could see some evil land developer building houses out there. Hunters, fishers, mountain climbers......all locked out of their own land unless they could walk in.

Fortunately, when Reagan took office he rescinded that executive order.

When Clinton left office he ordered the Forest Service to tear out thousands of miles of roads going through our National Forests. In Washington State a lot of the roads I drove on for work were torn out making it so I had to drive an extra 50 miles to get where I was going. I thought that when GW Bush took office he'd rescind those orders but the dickhead let them stand.

Did you realize that when Clinton was in office he tried to give control of our National Forests and Forest Service land to the UN? Obama wants to do the same thing.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2016 03:26 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
If all this UN talk is true, agenda 21, letting UN patrol the US, confiscate guns, share local power, etc etc.,..I just do not understand why ANY red blooded American president, or any American period...would want anyone else on our soil doing this shit. These fuckers are traitors, period.

These people in power here, travel the world to get educated in their youth, and they think the grass is always greener in all these shit hole countries theyve been to, so they want to change America to be like that. If its really so fucking awsome then why in the hell dont they go live there permanantly in the first place?
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2016 04:58 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
I just think it's Liberalism. It's a disease. Screw up everything then move on and repeat. Been seeing it here it Utah for years now. Liberal Californians or Eastern Liberals screwup there states to the point that they have destroyed it. Then look at neighboring States that seem to be doing very well, because of Conservative ideals. Move to those States and immediatley try to change them to what they just came from.REPEAT. It's amazing

Good Hunting Chad

Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2016 07:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, please join me in exporting our Liberals!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2016 07:19 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting, the local Sheriff seems concerned about another situation ?
http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/05/another_oregon_standoff_sherif.ht ml

[ May 24, 2016, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters