The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Another Ruby Ridge, another Waco? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Another Ruby Ridge, another Waco?
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2016 11:04 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
where's the outrage?
It will be in the form Molan Labe stickers, III%er t shirts and "don't tread on me" tats. Its hard for all the "operator as fuck" guys to coordinate vacation time for the revolution.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2016 11:13 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I would imagine the ranching community has to be spooked right now ? I mean what do ya do, raise to much hell, only to get a grazing permit yanked ? Some of these guys are dealing with road blocks and shit, just to go feed livestock.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2016 12:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't jump on me for this sentiment, but: The fucking government is not your friend....unless you are a minority. Otherwise all they expect from us is taxes, so that they may redistribute it.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2016 01:37 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Amen ........
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2016 03:32 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
10-4 on the lack of outrage.

Not too sure i am buying into the whole conspiracy theory though. That shoot looked justified to me, at least from this vantage point. The gun could have been stolen. It happens. Not following orders after you just lead the cops on a chase is probably not the smartest thing to do. As I mentioned earlier, being in law enforcement myself I still would have complied if I were mistaken for a bad guy. Comply, stay safe, and sort out the rest of the BS later.

Cross J is correct though, it was a "shooting" and not a "shootout."

[ February 03, 2016, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: 4949shooter ]

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2016 06:49 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be clear. I'm on nobody's side.

I would just like to mention, we are basing our thought's and opinions based upon what the FBI & Media have released.

Need, I say more ?

(edit) There are good LEO's out there. I'm quite sure 49 is one of them. He must go thru hell on the east coast, we probably can't imagine.

I'm just not good with this Military cop look-precense if you will in my beloved E-Oregon.

[ February 03, 2016, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2016 08:13 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of good cops.............What ever happened to that nice Mr. Del Que fellow ???
Haven't heard from him in a while.

Edit 4 speling

[ February 04, 2016, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2016 09:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
WASN'T HE GOING TO MOVE, (oops) from Florida to someplace like Montana?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2016 10:34 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Latest info.
http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/4-holdouts-in-oregon-standoff-facing-charges/32475378

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2016 06:25 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
See if you guys can wrap your heads around this:

Hammond Ranch Uranium scandel

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2016 07:13 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, when are they going to get around to investigating Chapaquidick? I get the feeling that Democrats never get indicted?

The thing that keeps me from getting any sleep at night is the two liberal females that Obama already appointed to the Supreme Court and the prospect of how many appointment opportunities Hillary will have during the next 4-8 years!

The Republicans don't have the balls to fight these unqualified nominations, that has been demonstrated continuously, the last seven years. Hell, just off the top of my head; what did Hillary do that qualified her for Secretary of State? <crickets>

This is goddamned serious, people!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2016 09:01 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
It's not that they don't have the balls. It's that they're complicit. Republicans go along with the Democrats almost every single time. I used to think they're gutless but I've seen the way they've battled the people within their own party in order to continue with their agenda. Boehnor and McConnell and too many others in the party did everything in their power to keep conservatives from gaining control of the party. Boehnor actually donated money from his own campaign fund to many non conservative candidates being challenged by a conservative. McConnell has done worse than that.

In the case of Christine McDonald, a Tea Party candidate, in Delaware and Joe Miller, another Tea Party candidate who actually beat Lisa Murkowski in the primary, the party with held campaign funds from them. They lost the seat in Delaware to a self avowed Communist and then funded the campaign of Lisa Murkowski even though she ran as an independent.

Then Boehnor stripped every conservative of their committee leadership.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2016 11:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Moe, you're making it sound like nobody's on our side? The Democrats never were. Ever. Now, we cannot depend on Republicans? What's left? Libertarians? Ron Paul? He just left town. Now what?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2016 04:11 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Does Paul Ryan seem to be on our side? How about Mitch McConnell?

There are some Republicans who live up to conservative principles but they're despised in their own party. Look at Ted Cruz. I believe he's a genuine conservative but Boehnor liked to call him "shithead" to his face. Then we read that "nobody likes him." And if you read the Republican rags like National Review, a one time great conservative magazine that went more liberal once William F Buckley died, you won't find a single good word about Cruz. Since the electorate has made it clear that they don't want another Bush in the Whitehouse their next best bet is Rubio. Rubio tried to screw us once in the Gang if Eight fiasco so why wouldn't he do it again?

Republican voters are sick of it and it explains the popularity of Trump. They want some serious change in the party establishment and they think that Trump is the guy to do it.

I've seen a couple of articles that say one of the Koch brothers is lamenting that he has no control over who may get the nomination. Trump doesn't need Koch money or money from the Chamber of Commerce of the US or any of the Republican party's big donors.

I believe Cruz would shake up the party but who knows? I've supported a few candidates like Pat Toomey who when he got in office teamed up with a Democrat and tried to pass a gun control bill. It failed. I sent him an email and asked that he return my donation to his campaign. Fat chance.

Rubio and Ryan were also Tea Party candidates. Look at what they've done since getting in office.

I follow Libertarian principles but I don't vote that way. I'm as frustrated as anyone else. During the last election Republicans made a bunch of promises that they immediately broke once they got the majority in the Senate. And have you noticed that when they're running for office every one of them identifies as a conservative? Even McCain tried to tell us he is a Reagen conservative. BS!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2016 04:51 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, when you run down the list, there is nobody that has disappointed me more than that asshole John McCain. He gave the Presidency to Obama, it was tragic, and look what this man has cost us in these wretched last seven years. And, he's not done. Look of Ginsberg to retire and the spineless Congress to do nothing to stop DICKWEED from naming another extreme left wing liberal!

It's unbelievable. They don't try to stop Obama on anything? And, Obama's "working" with congress consists of demanding that Republicans agree with his ideas, he doesn't know the meaning of the word, "compromise" because he doesn't need to do it. It's my way or the highway, with that asshole.

Personally, and I have to look over my shoulder when I say this, but I don't care how much he is despised by everybody in Washington, I like Ted Cruz. My fear is that the low information voter will rather elect Hillary or Mr McGoo, Sanders.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2016 09:26 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I like Cruz. Mostly because he's taken on his own party. Recently he called McConnell a liar on the Senate floor. Cruz was absolutely right. McConnell lied to the Senate and to us.

And McCain......you do know that McCain had a conversation with John Kerry about McCain being his running mate, right?

McCain has always thought that he should be president and when the Republicans failed to support him for years he looked long and hard about switching parties.

There are a number of Republicans who can be counted on to vote with the Democrats. John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Susan Collins, Orin Hatch, Lisa Murkowski, Jeff Flake and the list goes on.

The Tea Party was set to run a challenger against Orin Hatch But he called Sara Palin and promised he'd change his ways. As soon as he went back to Washington he just continued business as usual. Hatch is chairman of the Senate Judicial Committee. He not only voted to confirm Loretta Lynch he said he'd confirm her before there was ever a hearing. Hatch has rubber stamped every liberal judge that Obama nominated. Sotomayor and Kagan are a couple more.

I saw a bumper sticker today that said, "OBAMA PUT AMERICA IN THE TOILET. ELECT HILLARY AND SHE'LL FLUSH IT"

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2016 04:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The term "RINO" is what you're looking for. But realistically, weez fuked! Elect a man like Cruz with zero support in congress? Unlikely, ain't it? One can dream.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2016 06:10 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Many of the same people that are against Cruz were also against Reagan. Karl Rove fought Reagan tooth and nail but he won. Why Reagan chose GHW Bush as his running mate is beyond me. Rove was his campaign manager and Bush said some of the most awful things about Reagan. But Reagan's presidency was a good one. But Reagan knew how to talk to the people.

Funny to think about it but McConnell got into the Senate on Reagan's coattails.

--------------------

DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2016 06:22 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Been saying for a long time, that I despise the republicans as much as I do the democrats.

Haven't had a party to support in a long, long time.

I think there are a lot of people like me, that hate them all and would come out and vote for the real deal.

Won't make any predictions on Trump. I've no idea whether he'll get the nomination, whether he'd win the general or what kind of a president he would make.

He strikes me as a leaky vessel into which to pour much hope though.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2016 07:33 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Sadly I will hold my nose and vote for whoever the Republican nominee is again.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2016 07:34 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Media play by play, long..
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/page/oregon_standoff_a_timeline_of.html#incart_2box

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2016 06:47 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Wouldn't appear that the Feds and the local law can get on the same page ?
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/bullet_casings_dis appear_from.html#incart_river_home_pop

[ March 16, 2016, 06:47 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2016 09:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The thing that sticks in my mind is these "officers" shouldn't be allowed firearms. Forgetting the bullshit about The guy "reaching" for something. This is a time honored excuse for a cop to blast away. They don't display a tenth of the caution that an average citizen would display, in the same circumstances. You know, will I go to jail for defending myself, etc.

Now, what's a "Bullet casing"? How can they disappear when normally, they can find microscopic fibres and fucking DNA on damned near anything? That video from inside is really scary. I'm surprised they didn't go full auto, mow 'em all down, let God sort 'em out!

I will say this. Dealing with law enforcement, it's a wonder we aren't shot, regularly. They truly have license to kill. Think anybody will be held responsible in this case? Don't be silly.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2016 04:58 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is another version kinda the same thing. With a comment, I'll paste.

The Cox video makes it possible to mark the exact moment that the two suspected FBI shots were fired. The video shows the first bullet hitting the truck: Sparks fall from the truck's ceiling, followed by the shattering of the left passenger window.

Now look right @ the one minute mark in the video. When that window shatters his hands are up in the air, right ?
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/finicum_shooting_scale_diagram.html#incart_gallery

4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2016 01:23 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
The State Trooper shooting was ruled justified. This is when Finicum was outside his vehicle, at the point we saw him reaching to his coat.

The FBI shooting is in question. This involves the two casings that went missing, the casings one of the State Troopers observed on the ground in the area the FBI agents were situated.

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters