The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Shouldn't they both be in jail

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shouldn't they both be in jail
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2016 07:27 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Donald Trump has done an excellent job of bringing issues into the debate. Lately, he has been talking about all of the Clinton scandals while Bill was president.

After seeing a piece of news footage about Bill Crosby's alleged rape charges, it made me think: Shouldn't Clinton be charged too. What is the difference between using drugs and using power, prestige, and quid qro pro. In the first case the person is raped while incapacitated. In the second case Clinton used huge amounts of pressure and if the Lady went to the press she got raped by the Clinton Dirty Tricks squad and the media.

Hey Al Sharpton, this looks like a racism. The white guy gets off and the black man is being feed to the wolves.

edited in: Happy New Year

[ January 01, 2016, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1926 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2016 09:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You forget: Democrats see no evil. In Democrats. But they imagine all kinds of evil in Conservatives. And, the media is guilty as sin.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31488 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2016 01:35 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm reminded of how the media had to get rid of that evil man, Herman Cain for alleged sexual mis-deeds...........yet revers Bill Clinton.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7587 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters