The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Yello

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yello
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2015 03:09 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi.! How is everyone doing? Seeing big horn sheep regular, deer everywhere, elk once in a while. But I don't think I could buy a coyote. Dangest place I've ever been. Got snow on the ground and we've been 10 below at night to teens for highs. Last 2 days we've made it to 30 degrees. Don't know when we'll get to any trapping.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1104 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2015 03:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, fully recovered, feeling fine? How you doing?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31317 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2015 06:00 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
For the most part I'm doing okay. Having some pain mid thigh. Doc said some people get this after hip surgery. Just being careful not to fall or get into weird positions. With the hip and leg. Other wise enjoying the new house and area. .

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2015 10:08 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Howdy good to see your feeling Ok, Dee. Hip surgery must suck.

I think we hit 50 ? yesterday, that's about a 25-30 degree warm up from what it's been for a week or so.

We got moved into our new (casa)two weeks ago. Finally getting things squared away, probably 95% done now. Driving 31 miles one way to work the last two weeks has been a pain, start my new job four miles down the road on Monday.

Oh' yeah spending money left & right lately, headed to Ontario Ore after a bit to shop for a new bed.

I sure wish, I had Leonard's kinda dough.. [Wink]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2015 09:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think you would be very happy with my kind of dough. I am a senior citizen on a fixed income, remember?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2015 11:54 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I know Leonard. I'm teasing. It's Koko's fault he's the one thats always making references to your wealth.. [Smile]

[ December 06, 2015, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2015 12:01 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
On a side note, I need to start comparing some food prices around here. Walmart & Albertsons is about it. Was just @ Walmart in Ontario awhile ago.

I think they might have things jacked up a bit, probably because there's no competition ?

Dunno might have to stock up @ Costco 30 miles away more often ?

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2015 12:44 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Leonard's wealth is legendary.
Major slum lord in Southern Calif ? Check.
Adult film star and financial backer w/distribution rights ? Check.
Anybody remember the guy's who used to sell flowers on the L.A. freeway on ramps ? Ever wonder who was behind that enterprise ?? Ever wonder why Leonard knows so much about FLORA and Fauna ?? Check.
Hell, I once invited him to check out moving here to Safford. He lost interest when he found out that the whole town wasn't for sale.
Serious bucks, but he doesn't flaunt it. Gotta admire that.

[Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7509 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2015 01:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That was all back in the day when I was in my prime. That was before I looked forward to "nooners" which loosely translates to NAP.

I think you have me confused with Dan, (the man)?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

earthwalker
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2015 06:45 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Evening everyone,
Ol'jinx is riding us this season.
Still haven't seen a coyote.
Been having more snow hitting the area at least not much at a time.
Dec 9th MIL passed away. Her funeral was Dec 14. So we've been burning up the road between here and there.
Drove down today 300 mile detour they closed avalache alley. Doesn't look to be opened anytime soon. Heading back tomorrow the 300 mile detour. In this wonderful winter weather.
Hope everyone has a Great Christmas day and a super new year to come.

--------------------

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2015 07:13 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear about the MIL. Losses are difficult for sure.

We got dumped on Thursday, probably 8-9" here in New Plymouth. We have about a 100ft lane to get to the back of the house, worked my azz of Saturday clearing it. Then it rains all day today with temps in the upper 30's. A little cooler and that would have been a good snowstorm.

Anyway. Merry Christmas all !!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2015 09:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Been raining here since last night. I suspect somebody downwind will be getting weather shortly?

And I was just thinking of heading up to the range, but that requires crossing a creek, so probably not?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters