The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » offending our delicate sensibilities

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: offending our delicate sensibilities
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted November 16, 2015 04:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
*click on view content

I think we are too protected, reason why we haven't already seen the carnage.

Please note that Obama is admitting 10,000 refugees to the U.S.

https://twitter.com/alex_duzik/status/665891283869769728

[ November 16, 2015, 04:29 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31460 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 16, 2015 04:42 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
No good can come of this...........

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2015 03:20 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Our Governor said no refugees 23 states so far
https://www.facebook.com/12news/photos/a.62388959014.69061.32616834014/10153823898929015/?type=3

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2015 06:28 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The answer to this just came to me !!!!!

Hey El Bee;
Ever hear of a place called The Manzanar Internment Camp ????????

If it worked in WW2........................

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2015 11:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Been there, done that. In fact, it's more or less a tourist attraction, (oh) maybe the past 15-20 years or so. But before that we used to have our check ins right by the guard shack. Literally, probably hundreds of thousands of cars drive right by that place, on 395 and never know it's there.

I don't know how many of those places were used, but one rancher in eastern Colorado showed us a camp for interring Japanese. Talk about abandoned! I didn't even see a road going in there, but there was a good size grove of trees and the guy said they were planted by the Japanese. They looked dead but could have been because it was winter?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31460 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2015 12:08 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well there you go.
Run on over and put up a big WELCOME MUSLIM REFUGEES sign.
The liberals would go freakin' nuts.

[Smile]

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters