The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Veteran suicide

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Veteran suicide
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2015 01:27 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
This is something the man I work for is doing. He'll match your donations, dollar for dollar, to prevent veteran suicide. The details are here:

https://www.alamode.com/veterans

I've worked for this guy 25 years. Besides being my boss, he's one of my oldest, best, dearest friends. I'd literally kill for him (no, really, I mean literally - I'd kill). He needs a kidney and mine won't fit? I'll kill you for yours if it does fit.

So, I'm getting behind this 100%. My usual holiday giving routine, is that i take however much I have to give and split it 50/50 between Toys for Tots, and the other half I turn into $20 bills that I pass out to the winos at the liquor store in my old neighborhood, which is the poorest in the state. This year, my whole giving is going to this. Well, I'll probably still pass out a few $20's to the winos, but for the grace of God and all that...

It's a very worthy cause. And your donation gets fully doubled, in cash, no fundmenow middleman service fee bullshit, 100% matching cash donation. We're even covering all the credit card merchant fees, so that every cent you give, gets fully received and fully matched on the working end.

Take a minute to look at the link. If you decide to make it part of your giving this year, I personally thank you!

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2015 05:55 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Very awesome!

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2015 05:47 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, with your permission, I would like to share this on some other sites around the www.!?

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 15, 2015 07:34 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Geordie the more the word gets out the better.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
MClark
PAKMAN
Member # 4087

Icon 1 posted November 22, 2015 08:19 PM      Profile for MClark   Email MClark         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a friend who is one of the Phoenix VA whistle blowers and I have forwarded this to him.

Mark

Posts: 8 | From: Arizona | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters