The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Stabbing in Calif.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stabbing in Calif.
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2015 02:14 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm seeing on my home page that there was a mass stabbing on a campus in Merced Calif.
Where are Babs Boxer & Di Fi ????
Why isn't this campus a `Knife Free Zone` so things like this can't happen ???

How can anybody live in such a place ????

[Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2015 03:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There is a rumor that the legislature is working on a bill that would outlaw ALL knives more than 3/8" long and they will be mandated to be made from aluminum foil. All else, apparently, will be confiscated, including potato peelers.

JUST KIDDING; Really, I'm kidding.

All you Liberals and CONTROL FREAKS out there that monitor this site, forget it! Don't even try it!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31472 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2015 03:13 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
This state is so retarded.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2015 05:58 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Rumor has it we'll have an opening soon, Mark. After I talked ya out of it..Lol

[ November 04, 2015, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2015 10:48 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thinking Cuba actually...gotta be better than this?

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2015 06:01 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I caught part of a conversation on THE FIVE yesterday. Talking to Kristen Powers, (I think her name is?) they were talking about how a conservative thinks and how a Liberal thinks, and she said: Liberals don't consider that they have a biased attitude, it's REALITY. So, imagine how twisted they view a conservative, like opposing CLIMATE CHANGE, there should be a law that would get someone arrested for disputing it. And, they see no outrageousness in their attitude. Because....IT'S REALITY, after all?

Now, she has almost become my favorite Liberal. She recently found God and was Baptized. That's another thing about Liberals, you might as well call them PAGANS. That's the motivation behind getting any mention of God out of the public domain, be it The Ten Commandments, or anything that smacks of public prayer; condemn and excise it!

I don't think I am overly religious, but I am a believer. I feel sorry for those that reject a Higher Power.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31472 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2015 07:42 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Just heard that the stabbers last name is...wait for it...Mohammed.

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2015 08:09 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Funny thing.
I AM a Pagan........but I'm secure enough in my religious beliefs that I don't feel threatened by Mangers or Menorahs.
What I DO feel threatened by are assholes demanding that I accept the religion of peace and tolerance or they'll blow me up. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2015 08:51 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I feel sorry for those that reject a Higher Power.

I don't need any sympathy [Big Grin] . Besides, I don't reject it, I just don't believe it exists, so I can't reject it.

I'm tolerant too though. I don't care who prays, where, or to what, or for what reasons. Anyone wants to believe in ghosts, that's fine with me. It's just not any of my business.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2015 12:30 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/05/isis-praises-calif-university-stabber-as-details-on-his-background-emerge/?intcmp=hpbt1

--------------------

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2015 03:05 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Time to enact a 10 day wait (cooling off period) before taking possession of knife purchases. It just "common sense, and the right thing to do"!

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2015 06:52 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
News conference this evening say they found a manifest on his body..kicked out of study group so he wants revenge on kids, had a hitlist. Had handcuffs/ zip ties night vision scope etc. Weird plan to ambush a cop and grab gun.
Muslim with ISIS links on his Twitter shit.

But of course we shouldn't jump to conclusions and be super tolerant.

[ November 06, 2015, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2015 07:09 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it ain't good. That's for sure.

Meanwhile seems we have a crime spree here. Kali-Wash and now Texas plates are everywhere.

A co-workers daughters car was stole this morning, his new pickup was broke into two weeks ago. His sisters place was robbed three weeks ago in the day, while she shopped @ Target.

The dental assistant had her and her husbands pickup stole a month or so ago.

Another guy @ work, his mother in laws friend. Was attacked @ 7:45 am in the parking lot of her work two weeks ago ?

This is all a mile or two from where I live right now. Probably other stuff, I don't know about, because I stay away from the news the best I can.

My advice for folks desiring to live here. Stay as far away from the Boise area as you can.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters