The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » hypocrites

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hypocrites
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2015 06:03 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
CHECK THIS OUT.....

White House/Congress coordinator

A special assistant to the president, who recently lamented that an inability to pass gun control was one of the great failures of his administration, was arrested Friday after she allegedly fired a pistol at her boyfriend during a domestic dispute. Barvetta Singletary, 37, didn't help advance her boss' crusade against gun violence when she invited her boyfriend, a Capitol Hill police officer, over to her house for sex.
Afterwards, she accused him of seeing another woman and demanded to see the texts on his cellphones. When he refused, Singletary reached into her boyfriend's bag, according to the arresting documents, and pulled out the two cellphones and his service weapon, a .40 caliber Glock 23. She demanded he tell her the passwords to the phones. He refused. "Your phone is more important than me holding the gun on you," she said, shooting the couch where he was sitting. Singletary was the Obama administration's House legislative affairs liaison and was paid $125,000 a year. Let's just say she wasn't a low-level staffer. And her purposeful gun crime while working for this gun-hostile administration is more important than the time Dick Cheney accidentally shot a friend while Dove hunting. But which one received more news coverage?

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth"...Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/10/barvetta-singletary-white-house-staffer-charged-wi/

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2015 08:28 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm, service weapon, wow! They get around gun control issues by using someone else's gun on them...that continues their narrative that if you have a gun a bad guy will just take it from you and use it on you... [Big Grin]

I am sure there will be nothing but crickets on this!

[ October 13, 2015, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2015 10:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I read about the incident when it happened, probably on a conservative site although I couldn't tell you which one, now?

But the problem is, the major Media will not report it and therefore 90% of the low information voters won't hear anything about it and therefore, it didn't happen.

This is censorship, deliberate by the Media to protect the corrupt administration. Yes, it's shameful but they see nothing wrong. They have a license to broadcast on public airwaves, but they abuse that privilege for political reasons. And NPR is one of the worse offenders; totally Liberal in philosophy so don't expect anything even hinting at "FAIR AND BALANCED".

We are being lied to by omission. It's no better than censorship as it exists in Russia and China. It's disgusting. And, thank God for FOX. Without FOX, the news would be just like PRAVDA.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2015 02:11 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to pass a law that makes it illegal to use a gun against another person for reasons of offense, and keep it legal to use guns for defense. The only way you can shoot at someone is if they shoot, or attempt to shoot, or give you reasonable suspicion that they are fixin' to shoot at you first. After the first shot is fired, it's no holds barred - everyone's legal.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2015 03:52 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
This is off topic, but I just thought I'd share. On the way home today, the local talk show guys were soliciting calls from people(?) who were going to vote for the Hildebeast. They wanted to know if Biden declared, would they consider changing their vote.

First caller was a white male (voice impression), and he was going to vote Clinton in order to start the revolution. Next caller was Jonni. I assume she was a late middle age black lady (for the same reason), and when they asked her about Biden, she said she didn't know much about him except that he was VP under Clinton. She'd have to do some research. They stopped taking calls and pronounced the segment a disaster.

This is what we're facing, gents.

Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters