The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Coincidence????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coincidence????
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2015 12:52 PM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
OK, guys...I normally don't sit around with my aluminum foil hat on, but damn, don't you think something nefarious is going on with 3 college shootings within one week???

Is something underfoot? First Oregon, then today in Arizona and then one in Texas.

Loan wolf attacks or just crazy SOB's? I can see the guy in the white house licking his lips over the bodies of the victims and getting his pen ready...

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2015 01:33 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Make's a guy wonder don't it ?

It seems like ol' Barry was starting to come under fire and BAM !! the Oregon massacre happens.

Hmmm.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2015 01:34 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't make sense because the moon is a whole week past being a full moon.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2015 01:45 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
I suppose it's pickin' the fly shit out of the pepper; but to my mind, the dust up in Arizona wasn't a 'school shooting", as much as it was a shooting that happened at a school.
Outcome will be the same I guess, more fodder for the antis?

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2015 02:20 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
My thoughts ,as well, AZ-Hunter. College freshman gets in a dustup, pulls a gun. Kansas's law is set to allow carrying on campuses in 2017. This is the sort of thing that will create interference for such changes. Antis will say that most college kids don't have the intellect or developmental ability to consider the consequences of using a gun at the right/ wrong time. In Kansas, you cannot buy a hand gun until you're 21, but you can legally carry a hand gun at 18. Lots of twists that promise to keep it interesting.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2015 02:51 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I already said it, here:
http://www.huntmastersbbs.com/cgi/cgi-ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=004304

If the goddamned Media would quit sensationalizing this school shooting shit, the whackos would have to shoot up a Mall, or a Barber Shop. It's copycat shit.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2015 04:37 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll bet a hundred dollar bill to a hole in a donut that most if not all of these murder sprees can be attributed to something like z o l f o f f , c e m b a l t a or some other new miracle happy pill , throw in the normal meth users into the pile and you'll get to the root of the problem, & before anyone says " I'll take your bet" you MUST PROVIDE all tox reports & medical records of the fucking retards who committed the murdering. ie: carrot top & all the rest.

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2015 08:17 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
As I've said before, these shootings seem to come at an opportune time for the agenda of taking our right to bear arms away.

I put nothing past these people. Nothing.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2015 02:49 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Sheriff Clarke's response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njELhY3FVp0

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters