The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Oregon college shooting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oregon college shooting
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2015 06:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Just an observation or two.

First of all, it has been said that the ragheads understand that passengers will no longer behave and sit in their seats while the Bastards drive the plane into a monument.

Second, I saw Dr Ben Carson being interviewed in which he suggested that he would rush the Roseberg killer and encourage the rest of the students to join him, based on the theory that he may be the first one killed but those with him would overpower the bastard.

And, I guess he was roundly criticized for his comments as insensitive toward the victims. He called bullshit; said that's what HE would do, not casting aspersions upon those that stood up and took their bullet, one at a time.

But, an important point. Instead of everybody getting on the floor, and hiding under their backpacks....maybe somebody with balls should announce; LET'S ROLL!

All I can say is I admire what he said, and for standing his ground when attacked by the media. That, plus what he said last week about how this country should never elect a muslim to lead the country. And, he stood his ground on that one, as well.

I have not formed an opinion on who exactly I will vote for, but I am pretty sure who I wouldn't consider. I previously thought, well, we already tried black, so that didn't work out. Now, however, if this man was running against the Hildabeast, there is no doubt, and with no reservation, I would vote for the guy.

Just something to ponder.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31277 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2015 08:41 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
I settled into the Carson camp a month or so ago. He is reasoned, logical, articulate and I just don't find many holes in his platform?
I think a lot of folks just can't seem to get around his soft spoken manner, and look to the guys with a bit more fire in their rehetoric. I have no problem with his style, in fact, I find it more appealing than the other stable of drama queens?
Damned sure going to be interesting as to how things shake out in the coming months.

Posts: 1591 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2015 12:00 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
I feel the same way as Vic. Ben Carson is very refreshing to say the least, calm sanity, and common sense in a really chaotic world is exactly what we need I think he would make a fine President.He's definitely my top choice.

Good Hunting Chad

Posts: 1552 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2015 07:48 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
`Speak softly and carry a big stick` ????

I like Trump, but will have no problem voting for Dr. Carson if he gets the nomination.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7489 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2015 12:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
One thing I noticed about Carson. When he responds to questions, he tends to pause and close his eyes, which some people could interpret as dim witted. Well, we know he is a brilliant surgeon, so he's hardly dim witted, but that closing his eyes as he speaks is a bit unsettling. <shrug>

Other than that, he is articulate, quite a contrast to The Donald.

No, nothing against Trump, right now. I think he is a breath of fresh air, but I struggle to take him as serious Presidential Timber.

I was disappointed to see both Perry and Walker tap out. I thought they could have hung in there a bit longer, but from what I hear, they both, money dried up.

Bush is hanging by his fingernails, but with oodles of money backing him up. He just doesn't excite me, and a few of his positions, like common core and the illegal situation don't sit well with this kid.

it's interesting to see who the media is attacking on any given day. They are concerned that Hillary sin't the slam dunk they thought she was, a few months ago. This is the same tactics as the Democrats. Dig dirt, never mind a candidate's policies. It's shameful and yet they act like that's what Republicans are doing with Hillary. The difference is, Hillary has huge baggage and deserves close scrutiny. Uncle Joe is still thinking about it. I hope he jumps in. Cankles needs real competition; Bernie is not serious.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ October 07, 2015, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31277 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2015 12:22 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't see much to be hopeful about.

I don't dislike Carson at all, like him quite a bit, in fact. But he strikes me as too much the pacifist to be Commander in Chief. I do appreciate measured, thoughtful, sober, mature, intellectual, etc. All of which I can identify with him. But at the end of the day, I think he'd be Putin's bitch. Just my gut take. Not worth anything to anyone else...

Trump is a pompous ass and would be a disaster of historic proportions as POTUS. Never liked him. The more he talks the less I like him. Will abstain and simply not vote, if he's the nominee. Sorry, can't vote for the rotten self righteous prick. Just my opinion...

I like Paul or Rubio. Neither has a snowballs chance in hell.

Let me re-state that... I dislike Paul and Rubio less than most of the rest...

Honestly, of the viable contenders, I think I'd have to hold my nose and go with Fiorina. But, I'd definitely have to hold my nose.

The GOP just does not inspire me. I don't love any of them. The viable contenders least of all.

But, I'm not one of them, either. Have never registered with either party. Officially Independent for a lot of years now (used to be Libertarian but gave it up as a lost cause...). I hate them all. On both sides... And end of the day, they all serve the same masters and we're all just grist for the mill.

Just over all very pessimistic about the future of the country. At least in terms of liberty and justice for all. Those are just hollow words, anymore. As much liberty and justice as you can afford, is the truth.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted October 08, 2015 06:58 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
The media has run a barrage against Carson for saying Lets Roll. They have called him insensitive to the victims, put words in his mouth which exaggerate his comment way beyond his real words. Just the typical lame stream media picking on a black conservative, and the same media doesn't even cover Biden's BS slam (see link below) I would vote for anyone on the republican side at this time. Some I would have to hold my nose for but anybody but the beast.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/425217/joe-biden-republicans-beating-hispanics

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1921 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters