The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseberg

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseberg
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2015 11:30 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Bad news for a lot of different reasons. Numbers are over the map but at least 7 dead and 20 wounded.

My thoughts are with the families affected. I can't imagine the pain and grief they're feeling right now.

That said, I can't help but think there are some nefarious forces behind these shootings.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2015 12:02 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
BREAKING NEWS: UNCONFIRMED REPORTS OF 7-TO-15 DEAD — MORE THAN 20 HURT — IN SHOOTING ON OREGON COLLEGE CAMPUS

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2015 12:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.huntmastersbbs.com/cgi/cgi-ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=004304

I tried to make a point. The MEDIA sensationalizes these things and every mental retard in the country wants in on the action.

We have to stop publicizing these things. Just something like: "Campus shooting" end of story! We don't need live feeds of breathless reporters giving us second hand and often inaccurate reports, in depth, for hours on end, on site!

I am against censorship but this stuff fuels more and more shootings, no doubt involving GUN FREE ZONES

Stop reporting it and it will end!
DAMN!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2015 12:45 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Dont they chop up a couple hundred babies every day in this country? No biggie...and 10-15 shot is a tragedy?
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2015 01:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The knee jerk reaction will be impassioned pleas for "gun control".

They have only said the bastard was 20 years old. It would be good if that's all we ever hear about him. I don't want to know what a good kid he was, and how nobody could believe he would do such a thing!

The report is that the bastard told students to stand up and state their religion and then shot them.

Shepard Smith, FOX News is going through the laundry list of mass shootings, which is something we need to know, of course. I have his number; some time ago, in fact.

Expect a lot of hand wringing on this.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: a thought. Seems to me this proves that students and teachers and everyday citizens need to be allowed concealed weapons on campus. The statistics will show that attending a school is the most dangerous thing you can do, the past 10-20 years.

Now, just ask yourself, what if a couple of those kids were packing?

[ October 01, 2015, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2015 01:38 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
It's still being sorted out and already the white house is calling for `stricter gun control`.

Yeah, one logger from the wet side or a cowboy from the east side with a carry permit might have saved a few lives, but hey, it's likely a GUN FREE ZONE. That shooter was BREAKING THE LAW.

Sickening.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2015 02:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think these reporters need to know the body count. How can they be expected to do their jobs without telling us exactly how many innocent lives were lost this morning. You can bet that number is the most important fact about this story.

I'm already fed up.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2015 03:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No information, kind of a lockdown on numbers.

But, especially, they are not identifying the shooter? WTF?

Here's my guess. He's a muslim and they don't quite know how to spin it, yet?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2015 06:10 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
26 year old, weird loner that lived with his mother, and hated religion. He was asking victims if they were Christians--if they said yes, they were shot in the head...if they did not answer or said no, they were shot in the legs. I would think that someone would say something about a hate crime, but since this had to do with Christians, nothing will be mentioned...just think if the guy was shooting them because they were Muslims or gays...

Watched the guy in the White House last night do his press conference...made me want to puke.

Yes, Mark, we kill over 900 babies a day, AND there were 50 shootings in Chicago last weekend alone.

O'Reilly threw out the stats last night that since 2012, there have been 6,000 shootings and over 1,600 murders in Chicago.

Nothing but crickets from the White House on those numbers...

[ October 02, 2015, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2015 08:50 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard: you hit the nail on the head:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3257142/People-like-live-College-gunman-praised-Vester-Flanagan-shared-Sandy-Hook-documentary-online-three-days-shooting-spree-looking-love- dating-site.html

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2015 11:04 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
The media is slow to tell us anything about the shooter. We know he isn't a Muslim and lived with his mother but there's something they don't want us to know. In all of the other shootings they were Johnny on the spot with info.

--------------------

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2015 11:22 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Just another shitty kid from inner city Los Angeles that has no direction or drive, sits home and plays "first person shooter" video games in his moms apartment all day, glorifies thug life and hates everybody that is actually doing something.

Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2015 02:26 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I probably sound like a nut but these shootings always drag out the same results. In England and Australia there were massive shootings that caused those governments to confiscate a lot of weapons. It got public opinion on the side of the gun grabbers. Now it seems we're having massive shootings here in the US. Am I the only one that thinks this is awful convenient?

Obama lied about a couple of things in his speech right after the shootings. Oh I know that's unusual. I mean, only a couple of things?

He stated that the states with the strictest gun laws have the lowest gun crimes. Has he looked at Detroit or Chicago or Baltimore or Washington, DC?? What bullshit!

Then he said that the polls indicate that even gun owners want more restrictive gun laws. That's also BS. The polls say just the opposite. The polls show that around 90% of the people want less restrictive laws.

Now I see where he's asking people to be "single issue voters." Support candidates that want to take away your guns. That means Democrats. Isn't that convenient?

I wish the bastard would go back to Indonesia or Kenya or where ever he was raised. I've noticed that he has no knowledge about the geography of this country so I know it isn't here.

--------------------

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2015 05:38 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I feel sorry for the victims and their families but wasn't this in a Gun Free Zone. So what would you expect. Stupid people and stupid laws seem to prevail here. Hate to say it but thats what you get when you CAN NOT DEFEND Yourself from these worthless bastards. Seems going to school is hazardous to your health.I'd be clammering for REAL security supplied to any so called gun free zone so you don't have to wonder if you will get slaughtered every time you go to a class.Once again it's just stupid laws for stupid people that think laws alone will protect them. LOL.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2015 06:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it just dawned on me; this guy broke laws! Hard to imagine?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2015 07:56 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
It came out that the campus has a security guard yet the powers there decided that the guard not be armed.

Amazingly the president of the college was asked if that was going to change and she said "absolutely not."

Oregon recently passed a restrictive gun law and some law enforcement guy from out of state, a Bloomberg stooge, said that we were all going to be much safer now. Everything the guy said was a lie and now this.

Every gun law I've seen takes guns out of the hands of lawful citizens and does nothing to prevent criminals from having them. Democrats want to disarm the population. It's obvious to anybody with a brain.

I'm sure that in our next legislative session the Democrats will go all out to restrict gun owners.

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2015 09:00 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Let's look at this from a different angle;

Suppose ALL guns were outlawed and they all magically disappeared.
And further, we now have `Weapon Free` zones everywhere.
The world is a better place and we all join hands and sing Kum-By-Ah..................until some turd walks in with a set of long and short Katana (swords) and starts cutting up people who have no way to defend themselves.

So............what is gained by disarming honest people ????

[Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2015 12:28 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
This was just sent to me. I can't verify if it's real.

http://www.eutimes.net/2015/10/oregon-mass-shooter-on-terror-list-obama-refused-to-take-from-russia/

--------------------

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted October 04, 2015 03:18 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I just read that Honduras, which has 8.1 million people doesn't allow its citizens to own guns and they have the HIGHEST MURDER RATE in the WORLD. Where as Switzerland, which has 8.1 million people and REQUIRES its citizens to own guns has the LOWEST murder rate in the World.
Are we missing something in these statistics?
Check it out if you want as it is true.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters