The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » how true do you think this is?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how true do you think this is?
NVWalt
Knows what it's all about
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2015 07:04 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I think this has merit.But don't believe for one second our spineless, worthless, do nothing politicians will take off their gay loving little girl panties and do anything that is right for America.

The Obama/Iran deal needs to be looked upon in another light.

Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ)

ART. 104. AIDING THE ENEMY

Any person who--

(1) aids, or attempts to aid, the enemy with arms, ammunition, supplies, money, or other things; or

(2) without proper authority, knowingly harbors or protects or gives intelligence to or communicates or corresponds with or holds any intercourse with the enemy, either directly or indirectly;shall suffer death or such other punishment as a court-martial or military commission may direct.

Is Iran a professed enemy of the United States? Yes, they unquestionably are. Is Obama's attempt to give them 150 billion dollars a form of aid and money? Is Obama's attempt to have sanctions on Iran lifted a form of aid and new source of money? Is enabling Iran to purchase arms, ammunition and supplies with the 150 billion and money from sanctions being lifted another form of aid? Is enabling Iran to purchase ballistic missiles in 8 years helping them to acquire more weaponry? I am sure everyone can see where this is going. Last question. If Obama is the commander and chief of our military, doesn't it go without saying that he is subject to the same rules as our soldiers and military brass are in regards to acts of treason?

--------------------
Idiocracy. Started as a comedy and is now a documentary about the U.S.

Posts: 625 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2015 07:27 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
>shrug<

Same logic could have been applied to just about every president I can think of. Our gov't has worked with the enemy repeatedly, constantly. It's standard operating procedure. Used to be the USSR and eastern block countries. Steady sprinkling of small players throughout, too. It's just how things work.

I think the deal will get done. In one form or another. Most of the republicans shouting it down, are just posturing. They want it done as much as anyone else. Just have to put on appearances, then pretend to be outraged when it happens. But most of them want to see it happen, for one reason or another.

I know I'm not in the mood to pay for another war over there. And that, basically, is the alternative.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2015 07:32 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
"The Treason Clause applies only to disloyal acts committed during times of war."

At this time war with Iran has not been declared.

There has been a series of acts by this president that should make people wonder where his loyalties lie. We won the war in Iraq yet he pulled out the troops early opening up the country to ISIS takeover. Was that his plan? He has actually aided in arming ISIS. When you see the pictures of ISIS driving a long line of white Toyota Tundras you should realize that all of those vehicles were purchased with US taxpayer dollars.

Considering his refusal to enforce the laws of this country and allowing illegals to flood the country and for other acts congress has every right to impeach him yet they don't.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2015 07:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Because: racist.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31351 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2015 08:36 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
The entire reason the Democrats through Hillary under the bus and supported Obama in the first place was because as a black man he could get away with a lot more. Calling you a racist has far more weight than calling you a woman hater.

So you're right.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters