The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Just watched a good documentary

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just watched a good documentary
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2015 02:23 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I sat down to eat lunch just before noon and got into this documentary about how the federal government persecutes justifiable whistle blowers. The movie is titled "Silenced". When you see the lengths to which our government will go to stop federal employees and contracted employees from blowing the whistle about illegal government activities, it is scary. I now understand why BATF agents and IRS agents go along with activities like Fast and Furious and the IRS targeting Tea Party organizations. Since Sept 11th 2001, there have been 10 whistle blowers charged with espionage under the national securities act. 3 under Bush and 7 under Obama. All of the prosecutions have been under Obama. The justice department uses the espionage because it can give you life imprisonment. If you get a chance watch "Silenced".

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1921 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters