The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » A few of St. louis finest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A few of St. louis finest
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2015 02:26 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4HUvXOvgkQ

I don't know why this kid was arrested, or if he is a turd or not. Looking at the video, it looks like the cop assaults/battery, (I don't know the legal term) the kid, and the other officers let him get away with the crime. Thin blue line.

The judge is a real piece of work too.

[ July 19, 2015, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: DanS ]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2015 07:01 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that looks like an officer assault on a handcuffed young white male. Where are we all going to gather and protest this incident. Maybe Obama will pipe in!!!

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2015 07:48 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I suggest that if we're going to loot & riot to protest this injustice that we do it on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
Maybe there's a Filson's outlet store there ????

[Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 20, 2015 10:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The problem, as I see it; is the young man's pants. You can't hardly blame the officer for being irked by that sort of thing.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2015 11:54 AM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, the union rep got it right! videos should only be used to protect chicken shit , cheap shot, tough cops when they put da beat down on punk ass wiggers pretending ta beez ah brotha dat smokez cigarillos n bluntz.

p.s. Look at his pants

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2015 02:12 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, the pants under the butt thing is not a style I would adhere too. I think it looks ridiculous. However, back in the 60's and mostly 70's for me, I had long hair. I know that drove some people freaking nuts, similar to the pants deal some of these boys are wearing.

Tattoo and body piercing are another trend, They go way back 100's maybe 1000's of years. I have neither, but really could care less if an adult wants to partake in that sort of thing. I do have an opinion on them, like most people, but hey this is America, and as long as I don't have to pay for it, I guess IDGAF.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters