The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Question for Mr. Ursus21

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question for Mr. Ursus21
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2015 10:23 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Troy...question for you.

My father in law just passed away this morning, and that and his ill health for the last year prompted a conversation between my wife and I about our own headstone.

We have to pick one out yet, and we are deciding on what we want on our 'sides of the rock'.

I have decided that I would like to use the coyote in the print I bought from you a couple of years ago.

Would that be possible?...I know it is probably copyrighted, but I can't think of anything that would depict my passion more than that coyote...

We found a great company that can take any picture and transfer it to granite.

No hurry, just thinking out loud right now!

Booger

[ July 16, 2015, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2015 01:51 PM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Booger it is copy righted, but I own the copy right. So with that said it would be an honor if you wanted to use my artwork on your headstone. So yes, you have a green light, but I hope you don't need it for many more years to come.
Troy

Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2015 02:12 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
That's cool of you Troy.

Booger, I lost my mom a couple of weeks back. She was in poor health also. So I am sympathetic and understand, sorry for your loss.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted July 17, 2015 05:00 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Troy! I will be in touch with you if I need anything else!

Dan...thanks for the kind words. My dad in law, next to my own father, was the single best guy I knew. Parents are special.

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters