The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » A Question for Koko

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Question for Koko
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2015 10:37 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Koko, do you know which day is the main day at the trappers convention? I might be able to make it Sunday.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1929 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2015 08:58 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
It's going to be on Sat. & Sun. this year instead of Fri. & Sat.
Saturday 25 July should be the biggie.
I'm going to try and get there about 10:00 in the morning. A bit earlier if possible.

Is that your calling stool that I still have somewhere ??

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7591 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2015 07:35 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that is my stool. Please do not spend a lot of time looking for it. I don't know if I will make it to the convention. I'm on the left coast enjoying a rented condo on a San Diego beach right now, and we will be coming home on Friday. It all depends upon how badly the weeds need sprayed, watered and cut when we get home. If I can delay it, I'll show up. Otherwise, it will be next year.

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2015 12:58 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yardwork can ALWAYS wait one more day !!!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7591 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 13, 2015 05:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That stool would make a dandy door prize, if yard work beckons no show.

We will also be selling tickets to ride along in Jimanez's ATV, proceeds going to Hillary's reelection committee. Don't be left out, morning rides $20, afternoon's $10 bucks, includes a hot coffee, or a cold pop. This is going to be BIG! I can't wait!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31494 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 13, 2015 09:12 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
koko, you have my permission to donate my stool to the cause. Sign me up for a full day on Jimanez's atv.

The problem is I've been gone for two weeks and the grass will have been neglected for days. My main concern is something out of the ordinary happening while we've been gone demanding my immediate attention.

Luckily after our last return from Lake Powell, the water softener sprung a leak two days AFTER we returned.

--------------------

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 13, 2015 09:14 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
koko, you have my permission to donate my stool to the cause. Sign me up for a full day on Jimanez's atv.

The problem is I've been gone for two weeks and the grass will have been neglected for 15 days.

My main concern is something out of the ordinary happening while we've been gone demanding my immediate attention.

Luckily after our last return from Lake Powell, the water softener sprung a leak two days AFTER we returned.

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 13, 2015 09:39 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
".........donate my stool to the cause."
Somehow, that just sounds wrong. [Eek!]

I've ridden with Jim. His ATV has two speeds- Park & Wide Open !!!!!
The Conductor on a roller coaster's got nothing on Jim.
That boy can drive !!!!
[Smile]

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters