The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Sad times for America

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sad times for America
R.Shaw
Peanut Butter Man, da da da da DAH!
Member # 73

Icon 1 posted June 29, 2015 08:34 PM      Profile for R.Shaw           Edit/Delete Post 
The Supreme Court ruled last Friday that same sex marriage is now legal in all 50 states. Since the Supreme Court never defined marriage, how can they redefine it and in the process render it meaningless? How do churches, bed and breakfasts, bakeries, and farmers protect themselves if they refuse to participate?

I see this as a threat to my freedom of speech and my religion. Not only was it a betrayal of the Constitution, it carries an anti-Christian agenda. Even the president has called for a shift in religious views in order the accept the gay agenda.

God help us.

Posts: 545 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2015 04:12 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"God help us."

Why would he ??
No.......Really....... Why would he ??
Somewhere back in my mis-spent youth it was drilled into my head that "The Lord helps those who help themselves".
We're our own worst enemy.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2015 07:59 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
We are witnessing the decay of our society. The same thing happened to the Greeks, Romans, Germany, etc. Today it happens quicker because of technology. I pray for my Grandkids.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2015 08:26 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
― George Orwell, 1984"

[ June 30, 2015, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: Az-Hunter ]

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2015 08:58 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And here's one, from 21years before Orwell...

A "how to" manual for the communization of our beloved US of A.
Surely, #24-27 tie directly into Randy's post...

READ THIS SHIT!!!

Weez fukked video

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters