The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » What madness is this ????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What madness is this ????
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2015 08:46 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Was at our local Wally-World last night and saw that cans of the beloved product WD-40 is labeled "Not For Sale In Calif."
Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot ??????
What .................. ???? Governor Moon-Beam & Di-Fi tried to use the stuff for sex wax, got a rash and now it's banned ?????

How do you live in that place, El Bee ?????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2015 09:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
When they remove the active ingredients, for sale in The People's Republik, all that is left is that yummy fragrance, then it's taxed as a luxury. Same with Hoppes #9. In Kalifornia, it doesn't prevent rust, it causes rust.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2015 02:03 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I called them up.
Some non-sense Calif. regulation about V.O.C emissions.
I may supplement my income by becoming a WD40 smuggler.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted June 03, 2015 03:06 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I always thought a major 'ingredient' in WD-40 was fish oil?
Heck, we spray WD-40 on our bait to get a bite when certain fish get line shy/ finicky about taking a hook bait. Works like a charm!!!

Can't imagine a life without WD. We use it by the case here @ the shop...
2000 uses for WD-40

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters