The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » w/ a catchy tune, everything you ever wanted to know about Cankles.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: w/ a catchy tune, everything you ever wanted to know about Cankles.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted May 25, 2015 09:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfG0bSK6fH4

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31336 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted May 26, 2015 05:38 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
Since you brought up that subject, what difference does it make? LOL! [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 390 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2015 07:49 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
There's a letter blocked ??
I don't see it.
What letter ??
Where ??

[Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 8 posted May 27, 2015 10:33 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
She was conservative and hot? Two glaring fibs? We need to get snopes involved. Sorry, big joke. I never believe anything snopes says, they are total Lefty's, and as such, total liars.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2015 11:34 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Funny shit!

SNL has been spoofing billary pretty hard lately. But I fear that any attention can be good attention, so whatever truth is behind the satire will be lost upon the masses of libtard fukwads who'll vote for her, anyway...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2015 12:20 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
If it turns out to be between her and Jeb, who cares anyway? Six of one, half dozen of the other.

None of them serve us anymore. I honestly just can't even work up much interest in this POTUS election cycle.

From what I can see of the GOP field and what is likely to come out of it? Fuck 'em all. If that's all I get to choose from, I don't care which party gets to suck big money dick in the Oval Office.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2015 12:38 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
DAA;
I can see where someone could become jaded and cynical over politics.
And I'm not going to try and blow smoke up your ass and tell you that the Republicans are as pure as the wind driven snow. We both know better.
But................their saving grace is that the Republicans tend to appoint conservative judges to the courts. Including the Supreme Court where our gun and all other right hang in the balance.
The lesser of two evils may very well still be evil but the alternative is unthinkable.
Hang in there...........we need every voice !!!!!
End of rant.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2015 01:24 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Supreme court appointments are just about the only reason to care.

Not that they are a sure thing, either. But, why take a chance?

Outside of the judge appointments though, I honestly do not see anything to recommend one party over or against the other in this cycle.

The GOP nominee is going to be about 1 degree off from Hillary, in terms of actual policy implementation, laws signed, etc., etc., etc. They'll be virtually indistinguishable from an action in office standpoint. Either will totally, 100% fail on my one issue, liberty. Both parties are salivating like Pavlov dogs at the thought of getting their dicks in my ass.

Yes, yes, I know, I know... We'll hear TOTALLY different lies being whispered in our ear while the dick is grinding away in our ass, depending on which party takes the office. But, that's just the lies they tell us. We end up with AIDS either way...

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2015 03:28 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
"IT DON'T MATTER" is a dangerous concept. Yeah, I know what you are saying but, minorities and unions control Democrats. Who are we going to expect to stand up to what they want to do with our guns, if that's part of your "liberty"? We don't have any choice, so shut up and vote for a Republican! It's the only choice we have! DAMN!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2015 06:48 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Leonard. I'm off the bus. Have been for a long time. I DESPISE the GOP. Not quite as much as I DESPISE the democratic party, but close enough.

I hate them all. And I'll be gawd damned if I'm going to blindly support those blood sucking mother fuckers. I'm not taking their little handouts on guns as payment to turn a blind eye on the rest of the shit they do to destroy what little is left of this country. Fuck the republicans. In the ass.

That's my stance.

- DAA

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2015 09:23 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, great plan! Stick with it and let us know how it turns out.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2015 09:47 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
It's going to turn out exactly. Precisely. To the slightest, smallest detail, just like yours is.

- DAA

--------------------

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2015 10:14 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't believe that.......
Posts: 1569 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2015 01:13 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Can someone tell me what is different now that the GOP has the house and senate. They still give Obama everything he wants.

Oh yea, and they hate the tea party as much as the democrats do.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2015 02:17 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
The sad part, is that if they governed in a genuinely conservative manner and ran a national candidate who acted like he was proud of it and not afraid to be seen listening to a conservative voice, they'd win in a landslide. See Reagan, Newt and the boys back when they were holding Slicks balls to the fire, for illustration.

They would have to actually be conservatives though, in order to do that?

Wouldn't serve their interests either. Not what the money tells them to do.

I'll hold my nose and vote against Hillary, like Koko said, the judges. But, never going to give another red cent to the money grubbing, lying, conservative in words only, bastards. And will continue to dream of someone actually worth voting for.

- DAA

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters