The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Watching riots on TV (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Watching riots on TV
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2015 08:13 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
My take. If they don't want to be treated as angry animals, they shouldn't act like angry animals.

And the angry black man should be pissed at mom and the sperm doner they call dad and the break down of the family in the black community first and fore most.

[ April 28, 2015, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: UTcaller ]

Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2015 04:53 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I got this from a friend;

Okay, so this is all really interesting...

Circuit Court Howard County - Civil System
Case Number: 13C14101574
Party Type: Petitioner
Petitioner Name:
Peachtree Settlement Funding LLC
3301 Quantum Boulevard
Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Attorneys: Vassalo, Esq., Carol L
Firm: Vassalo Law Group LLC
251 Jessup Mill Road
Suite 2A
Clarksboro, NJ 08020

Interested Second Party: Allstate Insurance

Freddy Gray had a pre-existing spinal and neck injury with severe damage and scar tissue from an accident that Allstate Insurance was paying him a large structured settlement on. Mr. Gray had several unsuccessful spinal fusion surgeries., most recent spinal/cervical operation was a week and a half before he was arrested.

Mr. Gray most likely should have been home in bed resting and recovering from the recent major operation, instead of manufacturing and distributing drugs on the streets of Baltimore. Then resisting arrest. Mr. Gray has a rather extensive criminal record pages long for manufacturing and distributing controlled dangerous drugs, that being cocaine, crack and heroine. Mr. Gray also has many assault charges, gun charges, breaking and entering charges and the list goes on since he was 18 years old.
(Juvenile records are sealed.)

I digress...

Look up the Case Number. It's authentic. You will see that Mr. Gray was trying to cash in his monthly structured settlement for his spinal injury payments, to one lump sum through Peachtree Funding LLC. All of this, a result of a significant pre-existing neck injury, so severely damaged, that he was being paid out a structured settlement for life. And before he resisted arrest.

Could he have fallen in the paddy wagon from the bench to the floor? Could he have twisted his fused spine, reopening his recently fused damaged spine? Also, the police that arrested him were all black Officers, not white Officers. Why are people destroying their own homes and revenue when they don't know the whole story? Mostly because it's a good reason and timing to loot and get new shoes and stolen goods.

Al Sharpton, the floor is yours... What say you?

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2015 06:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's incredable! If true? I watched an interview by hannity last night with the family lawyer. He asked if there was any prior injury and the answer was, <shrug> "we dont know of any"

But, i imediately had the feeling that he was lying, and not very convincingly. If true, what a friggin' waste of time, energy and taxpayer money.
LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2015 01:41 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Like I said, I got this from a friend. I checked and it is reported on a few sites on the internet but I can't confirm its authenticity.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2015 02:45 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Guy on another forums claims the dead guy received that settlement for "lead poisoning". He sued his landlord because there was lead paint in the house. Been living off that settlement most of his life.

The surgery smells funny to me. I can't picture a guy that just had that done actually running. Not wearing a neck brace also?

Though if the surgery thing is true, I could imagine being slammed to the ground and a knee on your head/neck could aggravate a previous neck surgery?

It is obvious this thug, Gray, was not a model citizen. Why was the shitbird not still in jail?

Either way, hopefully we receive the facts.

[ April 29, 2015, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: DanS ]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2015 02:59 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Now with the riots, I heard on Fox News that the mayor of Baltimore told the police to stand down, or actually ordered them too. Said it was only property that was going to get damaged.

I suppose those without insurance and those that have to pay deductibles are hoping she will pick up the tab, since it was only property getting damaged.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2015 03:54 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This pathetic affirmative action mayor is probably bulletproof because she's black and she's a woman and LIBERAL as they come. She is most likely covering her ass and beating down anybody that disagrees with her pathetic decissions. Black lives matter and it's obvious that black city government and black law enforcement in all these cities have failed. Detroit is exhibit # 1. L B

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2015 05:39 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
It would almost seem like they're hell bent on starting a war ?

Police being told to stand down, are they attempting to introduce some version of military police ?

I scratch my head. Weird times..

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2015 03:30 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to nominate Melinda Brown Duncan, from Detroit, to run for mayor!!!
VIDEO LINKY

Funny as it is, this is the type of message that needs to be heard! That woman seems to know the deal...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters