The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Bruce Jenner (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Bruce Jenner
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2015 08:07 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I probably shouldn't even bring this up. It would seem many out there were all wrapped up last night watching TV about him. Including my wife.. [Frown]

I on the other hand chose to be productive and resized some 204 brass, installed Skinner sights on the 30-30 and had two or three beers [Wink]

We as a society are slipping if we consider this interesting. Screw that..

[ April 25, 2015, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2015 08:34 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I saw a few minutes of that last night. Couldn't stand to watch much more. Good god I feel sorry for him. His life must be hell. Not knowing what he really is.

I was 14 or 15 when he won at the Olympics. I thought him and Mark Spitz were the coolest guys back then. I was on a swim team and Mark Spitz was a hero to us.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2015 08:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the guy definitely looks feminine. I have been thinking this for quite a while, maybe years, so I'm not really surprised. But, if this is a journey towards becoming a tuck, it's just really hard to imagine what would motivate anyone to do such a drastic thing.

I mean, he apparently has plenty of money? With plenty of money, he can do a lot of compensating. Somebody said yesterday, on the radio while I was driving out here to Yucca Valley that they were wondering in what direction his interests lie? Like, he might still be interested in women; he's been married twice. Or, is he more oriented towards, to put it crudely, having sex with a man?

Not that I give a shit. I think he's pretty much a joke, to be pitied.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2015 09:29 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with you guys. What bothers me is this is a main headline. Yet, I bring it up ?

As someone who's been directly affected by a family member if you will, who suddenly decided he was gay. It really hits home.

As a matter of fact, it pisses me off !!

But, people are fascinated with his story..

Men are men. Women are women. That's how God, created us. In his image.

[ April 25, 2015, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Fur_n_Dirt
So. Ariz. Zone Tech. Expert
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2015 01:06 PM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
What a fruit loop! I was puzzled when he was showing her the "black dress" he wants to wear later this year..

Guys, this guy is one of the best reality stars on TV.. He 's working it like a diva!

[ April 25, 2015, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Fur_n_Dirt ]

--------------------
--- It's all simple if you know what you are doing ---

Posts: 437 | From: Tucson | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2015 02:18 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
He might be working it like whatever ?

If this is a ploy, the rotten bastard sold his soul. I wouldn't pull this shit for any amount of money.

Just sayin'..

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2015 02:29 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What I don't understand is why should I care ??
As long as it's not thrown in my face, I don't care which way Jenner or anybody else swings.
Now the headline on my Homepage is reading `Jenner interview will change the world`.
Really ???
A lot of things have changed the world but a family that's as fucked up as a football bat isn't one of them.

[Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2015 03:21 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
The part that made me laugh is when he told her he is a conservative republican. I hear that got the LGBT community all worked up.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Fur_n_Dirt
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2015 05:04 PM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
I think south park should do an episode on Jenner lol

--------------------

TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2015 05:37 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll tell you you should care Koko, cause this crap is being forced upon us as the norm just like the religion of peace and while they're at it, a Christian man and wife are being fined $135,000 for refusing to make a couple of queers a wedding cake.

Google sweet cakes by Mellissa.

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2015 05:39 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't even turn the tv on last night, nothing worth watching anymore.

Edit to add, I can't believe they killed sons of anarchy and justified. Making room for more "educational" shows I bet.

[ April 25, 2015, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: TOM64 ]

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Fur_n_Dirt
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2015 06:00 PM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
Seeing this shit on TV is not good..

It's going to breed a lot of little Jenners that think cutting off their pee pee is not only the right thing to do, but normal..

Jesus Christ!

--------------------

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2015 06:02 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Tom brings up good points. Just last Tuesday I was @ the doctors office.

While waiting, I picked up a ESPN magazine, while flipping thru the pages I noticed an ad which had a man and boy playing soccer.

The man was wearing jeans like my wife wears in the summer "capri pants" They go just below the knee. He had no socks on and loafer type shoes.

His shirt kinda looked like a womans blouse.

This stuff for whatever reason, money, agenda driven or whatever is being forced upon us.

3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2015 06:22 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, I'm with you on "Justified". Best tv in years. The men are men, the women are women.

Bruce who?

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2015 04:17 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes! Bruce who . Watched Stagecoach the country western concert from Indio out near Leonard's girlfriends house in the California desert good stuff from Mac Davis remember him to Dierks Bently worth watching an entertaining. Not little faggy boy Jenner so starved for attention he would cut off his pecker.. WTH!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2015 07:56 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
While were at it. I'll tell ya'll another story.

My boss and cousin are married to sisters, their dad "Chuck" has always been kind of an odd duck. I think he's 72 now a few years ago he suddenly can't decide if he's a man or woman.

Turns out ole' uncle Chuck has been dressing as a woman and going to bars and such, where's a wig the whole nine yards. He says he's not gay though ? His poor daughters are ashamed of him.

We call him uncle "Chick" now days.

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2015 08:08 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Tom is correct; I should care. The problem is I'm burnt out on all of the drama and have just tuned it out. Jenner can live with his demons and I'll live with a dog that's dumber than a sack of anvils. I think that I got the better deal going so unless Jenner starts using coherent sentences with words like coyote, fishing, or bowhunting, I just don't have time for his nonsense.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 26, 2015 08:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, don't be giving seventy-two year olds a bad name! You will all get there, some day....if you're lucky.

There could be valid reasons why some old fart might do that. Maybe he was always picked last, in P.E. Maybe he still can't get the girls so he opted for attention, instead? Maybe he's a Liberal? They all cross dress, even if it's only in their closet. Think Bruce Jenner. Yeah, what about him/it? Claims to be a Republican. Don't figure though? Like I always say, no such thing as bisexual. Suck one dick, ever, in college, at summer camp....you aren't just misunderstood, you are a queer!

Okay, back on your heads.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2015 09:20 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Several years ago, I came to terms with myself being a very strong Libertarian. With that comes an abiding sense of tolerance. If I were to turn the tables, I would have to say that I don't care for the opinions about me and my choice of lifestyle as a hunter and trapper, as a prepper, or whatever, and would be very upset if they were to use that as a basis for trying to take away my rights. Therefore, I try my best not to waste too much of what time I have in this life worrying about which way someone leans sexually. A person's sexuality is a lot like religion for me. Don't throw yours in my face or try to recruit me to your way of thinking and we'll get along just fine. The Constitution provides for equal protections, even if you're a gay or lesbian person. The wife and I were standing in the check out line last night in a grocery store and they had a magazine about Jenner there on the rack. She asked me what I thought and I told her that it seemed to me that the media were making a lot more out of his situation than he wanted to.

One of my best friends from high school came out many years ago after living in Seattle. He is a hairdresser there and has been with his partner for over 25 years. We knew about his "situation" in high school but ignored it because he was one of the guys and he didn't force his way of thinking on us or make us feel uncomfortable about things. I was okay with that then, and am okay with that now. Gays exist. Deal with it. But, about six years ago, he "unfriended" me on Facebook because of my posts about killing coyotes, some of which were on his dad's ground. He said he didn't agree with my lifestyle choice (as a hunter). Pretty simple.... you respect me, and I will respect you. You cross me, and I will cross you. Too many of the enlightened sorts trying to take away my God-given rights today for me to waste time worrying about this sort of thing.

[ April 26, 2015, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2015 12:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Without realizing it, you hit the nail on the head, Lance. While you have this enlightened attitude, the "tolerant people" can't stand your politics and absolutely hate your lifestyle, which includes hunting. Liberals, regardless of where they live, are total control freaks. It's all bullshit, "don't hate us because we are fags." (spreading AIDS) While you try to give them every consideration, they will "unfriend" you simply because you don't believe in dismembering infants in the womb; something about a woman's rights to kill her own baby because her boyfriend left her.

Liberals are the most closed minded people on the friggin' planet. The name itself is a joke. Liberal about what? Never mind, I know what they believe in. Free love, free dope, free food, free rent, free healthcare, zero taxes, stuff like that. Then they move from the Bible Belt, (Kansas) to San Francisco where people are more "tolerant".

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2015 05:14 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Well said, LB. That's the problems as I see it,I am supposed to be tolerant of the people that are not tolerant of me. Not going to happen.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2015 03:45 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
WORD.

Given my AO, I occasionally have the opportunity to introduce that same logic during a conversation. Fuck, since I'm already here, the least I can do is shine a light on the hypocrisy when given the chance. Sometimes things even turn out for the better, and a would be libtard follower now has a different perspective to consider. And sometimes, it don't... [Wink]

As for gay people, if they wanna 'bump tacos' or play 'hide the salami', that's fine with me. Been around enough gay people to know that they didn't make a "Life choice", they're simply living with how their brain is wired.

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2015 04:46 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I can't say if this is true or not but I hear Jenner is going to star in a new crime drama this Fall called "Dickless Tracy?"

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2015 05:12 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Couple of observations…Tom and Cal, I think Justified was one of the best series on TV, sad to see it end.

The Jenner thing hardly doesn’t deserve my time, but I too was one of those guys that was amazed at his athletic ability. I was a kid during that time, and I even camped out in the store to get the Wheaties box with his picture on it. To win gold in the Olympics in the decathalon put you in the elite of being the best athlete in the world…sad to see how what he has become now, but that’s on him.

A comment Fred made in an earlier thread about turning his junk into a catcher’s mitt just about made me pee my pants…that is some funny stuff!

I dated a girl in high school for a while, and we ended up going to the same college. She was a year older, and I went out with her again when I got to college. After about 6 dates, I could sense things were not going much further, (at least for a 19 year old guy with 19 year old hormones), and I just bowed out.

Fast forward about 13 years and I am working in our home town and she comes home to attend the funeral of her father. She made it a point to come by where I worked to introduce me to her ‘life partner’…what used to be cloudy turned crystal clear right then…I still get shit from my buddies about turning her that way…

[ April 27, 2015, 05:14 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2015 06:31 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I just don't give a shit. Period. Have not seen one second of this on TV. Have not heard one syllable of it on the radio. Have not read one word of it, until, I come here?

I stay pretty isolated, I guess? Too busy out doing stuff to watch TV. I've not intentionally watched any TV news for years now. Every once in awhile, I'll catch a few minutes sitting in a waiting room somewhere or something. But to actually choose to sit down and watch "news", on TV? I've not done it since the hanging chad...

But I guess old Bruce is getting sex changed? Good for him, I guess, if that's what he wants to do. Not any of my business.

But I grew up an atheist lesbian trapped in a Mormon man's body. So I know how it is.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters