The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » PSK (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: PSK
cornstalker
PACKS AROUND WAY TOO MUCH SHIT, AND ADMITS IT
Member # 4593

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2015 08:18 PM      Profile for cornstalker           Edit/Delete Post 
I bet it's a really cool knife too. Eh, Ryan?

[Big Grin]

Posts: 35 | From: Colorado | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2015 09:08 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
About the only item I always have is water, I religiously toss a half gallon orange juice container full of water in the truck bed the night before the coming days hunt. It gets good and frozen so it stays cool all day.
If I dug around the cab of my truck I might luckily find a half roll of ass wipe under one of the seats, a half used little white tub of Carmex, maybe a lighter, and I think there are two old, outdated MRE packs in the jack compartment?
No cell phone, no med kit, no lights, no rope, no medications....nothing really. As long as I have my rifle, a stool, calls and ammunition, Im good to go?

Posts: 1629 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2015 03:19 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I found out one of my buddies was carrying a SPOT device this past weekend. I wanted to go all Captain Quint with the radio on that piece of shit thing and smash it with a rock. But I didn't... But I wanted to... Hate those things...

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters