The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Chemtrails

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chemtrails
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2015 02:48 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure what to think ? Just seems like the sky gets littered with something from time to time, I look up and it's whoa trails all over.

Any thoughts or opinions ?

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2015 03:29 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I remember learning about what formed contrails back in school. The term 'condensation nuclei' comes back to mind...

Basically, contrails are formed behind airplanes due to the tiny (and hot) exhaust particles condensing the surrounding air as they cool off. The moisture squeezed out of the air during condensation cools very rapidly at altitude, and literally freezes to those tiny exhaust particles.

Viola! Instant 'cloud' formed...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2015 06:34 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, there is the Conspiracy Element. I think they believe the government is poisoning the atmosphere with the intent to make penises limp. Might be something to it?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2015 04:13 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Man, I don't know ?

Skies are perfect here the last few days. Maybe there's more air traffic on some days more than others.

Always seems like before a storm, the sky gets criss/crossed with 'em.

Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2015 05:37 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Contrails are ice crystals caused by aircraft engines at high altitude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

Chemtrails are nothing but conspiracy theory. They say they're spreading a chemical that allows mind control. My problem with that is if it's true, who isn't affected?

Up in Alaska the Navy built a huge underground antenna to communicate with our submarines while they are submerged. It was also supposed to be for mind control the people who believe this crap say that's why the Republican Guard dropped their weapons in Iraq.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2015 07:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Moe, did you ever know Skip Christensen, Orange County Chapter?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2015 06:46 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't recall. I met guys from other chapters at the combined hunts like the river hunts and a daytime only hunt in the Owens.

Pete Hofer is the only guy I remember that was in another chapter, maybe San Gabriel? Pete and I hunted a lot before he moved to Washington. Fun, fun guy. He had an old pickup he never drove over 40 mph. He'd tell me to calm down. The animals would still be there when we arrived. And they were. We killed a lot of critters together.

The most enjoyable times I've ever had calling were with Pete. I was sorry to hear of his death several years back.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2015 07:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I knew Pete. Christensen's son is looking for his dad's old partners. Skip died about a year ago.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2015 09:06 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Pete and I were sitting in his truck one night drinking coffee south of Hemet. It started pouring rain when a sheriffs car pulled up behind us. He came to the window and asked what we were doing. We told him and he shined his light into the bed of the truck and saw the two bobcats we had there. He said that some woman called dispatch and told them that a woman was being raped. She said she could hear her screaming. Had to be one of us blowing on the call.

He was pretty cool with it. He laughed and took his soaked to the bone body back to his car and drove off.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2015 11:09 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
One night, up north, we were on a parallel side road to Highway 6, pretty late. There was not a town within 25-30 miles. As we normally do, seeing a set of approaching headlights, we shut down, waiting for it to pass.

So, as the vehicle got closer, it slowed down, suspiciously slow, in fact. He went on by and we could see it was a Cruiser, but before he got too far, he turned around and came back, and again very slow.

He must have had a real good idea of where we were because he started shining his spotlight just before getting even with us, saw our rig and pulled to the side of the highway. It was close enough that he could talk to us without shouting or using his speaker and....He asked how we were doing?

He was a predator hunter, just curious. Didn't stay long, but friendly, wished us good luck and continued on his way. Not a very common event, and if he had not been a night hunter he would probably not have found us, but he knew exactly what he was looking at from several miles away and was quite sure of who we were, what we were doing, and had a damned good idea of exactly where we were. Nobody else would have checked all the boxes, and taken the effort.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2015 07:47 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
I never did figure this out
 - [/URL]

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2015 08:51 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"I believe there used to be an airport around here somewhere" ????? [Confused] ???????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2015 07:43 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Now, that's a weird one Tom ?

I'm not a conspiracy guy, per-say. I just wonder about stuff that, I find unusual to my simple mind.

I saw a contrail yesterday, they fade away. Chemtrails or my interpretation of what one is, seem to spread and never completely fade away on a blue sky sunny day.

We've been talking about this @ work lately. Which BTW I didn't instigate (lol) and guys are getting into mild arguments !

[ April 18, 2015, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2015 07:46 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I've occasionally seen the grid patterns. Pretty sure those are from some sort of imaging process. Google earth type stuff, but from much lower altitude, for what purpose, only the Shadow knows...

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2015 08:08 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
There ya go Dave !! That's something to chew on.

I kinda wondered about Storm Tracking, putting something in the air to track jet streams and such ?

Whatever it is, they ain't telling.

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2015 08:42 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Commercial passenger jets always have to fly IFR, Instrument Flight Rules, even on a clear day. There are systems across the US called VOR's, VHF Omni Range, and the jets fly on radials generated by the equipment. I'm a pilot and I know what I'm talking about. Separation is done by assigning different altitudes to the individual airplanes. Throughout the US commercial passenger flights are under ground control.

Military jets also have to follow certain rules but aside from the basic safety rules they have more latitude. My guess is the figure 8 contrail in the picture was caused by a military jet doing a figure 8 for whatever reason.

I have a long time friend who keeps up with all of this conspiracy stuff and allows me to scoff at him when he comes to visit.

BTW, did you know that Obama ordered the military to drop a nuclear bomb on Charleston, NC? Yeah but the pilot decided to drop it out a sea instead.

[IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd162/pk1_04/tumblr_mgug9j2ppf1qa5ekz o1_400_zpsj9d18tbe.png[/IMG]

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters