The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » We need to pay attention to this outrageous practice!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We need to pay attention to this outrageous practice!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2015 02:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, may this serve as a wake up call. For instance, I might own 25-30 firearms but I don't have a bill of sale or proof of ownership for more than maybe a half a dozen?

Second, do not get into a quarrel with anyone who is chickenshit enough to call the local NAZI's to happily come, confiscate and abuse your guns before ultimately destroying them. At least that's what they will claim?

We need to understand that they are HAPPY WARRIORS in the gun confiscation business. They never saw a gun that didn't need confiscation. Part of the "Police Paranoia".

This is serious shit, people!

TEASER

“NRA and CRPA constantly get calls from law abiding people having problems getting their guns back,” said Chuck Michel of Long Beach based Michel & Associates, who represented Roberts in the case. “The state Department of Justice wrongly tells police not to give guns back unless the person can document ownership of the gun and it is registered in the state DOJ’s database. But the law doesn’t require this.”

Gun owners can’t comply anyway, Michel said, because police themselves routinely fail to enter the firearms into the DOJ’s database, and most people don’t have receipts for the guns they own.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/04/09/right-to-bear-arms-gun-grabbing-sweeping -nation/

Good hunting. El Bee

[ April 09, 2015, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters