The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » We can sleep easier tonight

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We can sleep easier tonight
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 8 posted March 26, 2015 08:04 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Knowing that the Germans have solved the problem of terrorists gaining access to the cockpit. By nonlethal means, of course.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Fur_n_Dirt
So. Ariz. Zone Tech. Expert
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2015 09:14 AM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
Yup, that door kept the good people out, and the bad people in..

--------------------
--- It's all simple if you know what you are doing ---

Posts: 437 | From: Tucson | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2015 10:14 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but the son-of-a-bitch took 149 people with him, to his everlasting damnation. All because his boyfriend dumped him. (a guess)

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2015 08:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I was close. Apparently, this poor schmuck was upset because he had problems with his girlfriend? So, he killed 149 people, to get even. This guy, 28 years old had already suffered from, "Burnout?" That's reason enough, right there to ground him; but what do I know? To me, he looks like a Limpdick, kinda like Barry and I can see why women would be repelled.

Read a report this morning that the locked out pilot used a fire axe attempting to gain access. There must be a secret compartment known only to staff? Good idea, until you think about how useful it was, ultimately.

So, now they have decided that there should be two people in the cockpit at all times, another closing the barn door after the horse has escaped. Now, they only have to plan for a conspiracy, you know, two crazy people able to lock the door and crash the plane while engaged in some sex act.

Ok, I will go quietly.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2015 09:19 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I read that this fuckstick pilot was "under doctor's care" for depression?
Makes me wonder what/how many mind altering "antidepressant" drugs this asshole was being prescribed???

Same shit as the mass shooter culprits in recent history. To a one, they were all on prescribed anti-depressants of some sort. This asshole just figured to nose dive a jet into a mountain, over mowing innocents down with a gun...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2015 09:27 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
and...

why is it that a major news channel hasn't connected those dots & did some digging on that lead?
Shit, the news agencies are all too eager to jump to conclusions, if it suits their fancy? But, none have touched the drug/psycho correlation with a ten foot pole...

It only takes sitting thru a commercial break during any news show to see how much drug companies are spending on advertising $$$.

Co-inky-dink? Methinks not...

[ March 27, 2015, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: knockemdown ]

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2015 03:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it's right there, pregnantly obviously. You are right, there is no depth to the darkness some descend into when on these type of drugs.

And we are hearing now that the airline is very much responsible for allowing this asshole, with so many red flags, to a position of such responsibility.

I am all for privacy, personal privacy regarding things like conditions and health issues but also, I can't recall being in a position where I had direct control, life or death over 149 other people. It's almost casual. Time off for Burnout. No problem. Unsuitable to fly, (check back later) no problem.

Now the hospital is denying that he was recently a patient? Probably some technical lie? But, what started out that he was such a great guy, maybe a little quiet, now we are hearing he might have been a bit creepy.

This is like I just read about "SPIN CONTROL" yesterday. It's the art of telling the "truth" slowly.

Makes me wonder if I ever want to get on a friggin' airplane again, and I was borderline before, just with the abusive treatment by TSA personnel at checking queues.

One recent time as I waited for my tray to clear the X-ray, some guy said, (like) hey you, you're next in the capsule. After barking instructions about extending my arms, I asked a simple question: "When, now?" He got a belligerent attitude and asked me if I had a problem with that? For nothing, I just was unsure if I would get some signal as to when to extend my arms. <sigh>

Thanks, Islamic extremists! You have made air travel a serious ordeal.

Absolutely closed mouth about this guy's religion, even to deny that he is muslim. Hmm?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2015 05:10 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
On the bright side...the crazy bastard got behind the wheel of a commercial airliner for his meltdown. He could of bought a shotgun and a case of steel shot from walmart and made everyone at a local mall pay for his girlfriends actions. This way its the fault of the airline or possibly lack of proper psychiatric care instead of the 'guns' fault.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 11 posted March 27, 2015 06:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I THINK I follow that reasoning? Yes, makes perfect sense.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2015 04:40 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
I knew you would figure it out lb.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2015 09:04 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You see? I had this right away!

Reports: Germanwings co-pilot dumped by girlfriend day before crash, being treated for depression
Published March 28, 2015FoxNews.com

Prosecutor: Co-pilot's doctor note said he is 'unfit to fly'
The co-pilot Andreas Lubitz who steered an airline with 150 people on board into a French mountainside had been dumped by his girlfriend the day prior to the crash and was undergoing treatment for depression from a doctor, according to reports Saturday.

The Wall Street Journal reported that Lubitz was under the care of a neuropsychologist for depression. The doctor gave Lubitz a note excusing him from the work the day of the crash but he ignored the advice and reported to work, the paper said, citing a person familiar with the investigation.

Lubitz, 27, and his girlfriend of seven years shared an apartment in Dusseldorf and planned to get married in 2016, a French TV station said, according to the New York Post. But the day before the crash, the fiancée ended the relationship, Channel iTELE claimed.

Authorities stunned the world Thursday when they blamed Lubitz for Tuesday’s crash, saying he locked the captain of the Germanwings jet out of the cabin and then rigged the auto-pilot to descend to its lowest setting, 100 feet. All on board were killed when the plane crashed into the French Alps at 6,000 feet. The aircraft had started its descent at 38,000 feet and the pilot was said to have used an axe to try and get back into the cabin.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters