The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » A great video of hog hunting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A great video of hog hunting
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2015 02:03 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
You may have to have a Facebook account to have the link work.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1585019875087086

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2015 03:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That looks like Germany, Bavaria probably? They must be driving those boar? I think I only saw boar once, in two years? The entire country is dotted with stands overlooking meadows, one I recall was right on the frontier between east and west, at the Fulda Gap.

It looked like one of those guys was using the Merkel that is wrote up in the latest Guns and Ammo. Straight pull.

Whatever, that was some pretty good shooting and I suspect those guys were members of one of the running boar clubs over there.

Another thing, many gasthauses feature quite a variety of game fare, from rabbit to boar to stag.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2015 04:55 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Hot damn! Ol' Franz is a shooter!
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2015 05:55 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
time to dust of the ole Blauser and aimpoint and show this kid how its done. LOL
He's quite the shooter ! now where did I put my lederhosen hmmmm.....

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2015 09:09 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
That German really knows how to work a bolt!

I wonder who gave him that hat? Lol..

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2015 12:35 PM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
If I could grow up I want to be Franz Albrecht. Wow that guy can shoot!
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2015 05:11 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Always fun watching someone who can really shoot, check out this fella, doing some amazing shit with a bow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZxQPOsDgPO4

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2015 08:34 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Very impressive !!!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2015 02:24 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow that's some archery!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2015 04:44 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
THAT is hard for me to even imagine, but there's video, so it MUST be true.

As for the whop, whop...people have asked me why I like shooting doves...my answer, I like the noise they make when the hit the ground.

Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2015 06:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember once, we were down by the Yuma Prison and there was so many dove, they had to roost on the asparagus.

So, we got pretty good at timing the shot so the bird sailed down where we could catch them in the game pouch without moving, just hold it open, like a fly ball to center field. It actually took some skill at predicting the trajectory. Not perfect, but it can be done.

That's for we mere mortals. But, for guys like Vic, (The Coyote God) probably routine stuff, since he can hit thrown eggs with a .22! How the fuck does he do it?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters