The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » A little hometown humor...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A little hometown humor...
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2015 11:33 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
7 seconds of your time, its worth a laugh
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
DarbinCo
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4590

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2015 11:50 AM      Profile for DarbinCo   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
OMG... I almost fell out of my chair!

That's good stuff!

Posts: 16 | From: Western Colorado | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2015 12:37 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to The New HuntmastersBBS.com, DarbinCo. Glad to have you on board.

I apologize for the delay in approving registrations. I'm not very diligent in monitoring the queue. But, you didn't have to call out the big guns! (just kidding)

Anyway, the video is classic New Yawk. At least by reputation. Never wanted to go there, never have and doubt I ever will.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2015 02:38 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Aw Leonard, don't be so derisive!

If I had to guess, that self important chick was prolly on the eleventeenth re-take of her "selfie" video. Seems like some dude cross da street had enough & politely asked to her get on with it???

Just a swag, but that's my deduction, based on the clear & concise usage of local linguistics...

DarbinCo
Member # 4590

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2015 02:53 PM      Profile for DarbinCo   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the welcome Leonard.

No apologies needed, its your house.

That guy was a big gun? I guess I can say I know a guy now! LOL

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2015 03:19 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Howdy Darby !!
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2015 03:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely! You have a friend that is well respected around here. When he says jump, I ask, how high? [Smile]

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2015 04:26 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Classic New York City.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
DarbinCo
Member # 4590

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2015 06:09 PM      Profile for DarbinCo   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Dave!

Leonard,
That guys pretty cool, I've never had to chance to meet him but hope to one of these days, even if its just for lunch if I'm passing thru.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2015 05:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Huh? He made it sound like you were his favorite nephew or something?

Had I known you were just a dime a dozen Internet acquaintance, you might still be waiting?

Good hunting. El Bee

(just kidding)

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DarbinCo
Member # 4590

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2015 05:58 AM      Profile for DarbinCo   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Dime a dozen....

I'm worth at least twice that! [Big Grin]

DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2015 06:16 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I can hear you guys talking, you know...

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2015 06:18 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Enjoyed the video too [Big Grin] .

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2015 04:58 PM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
That was pretty good Fred!

How you been getting along?

Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2015 04:07 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Eddie, doing pretty well, thanks!
Only got out to the Indian Territory for a quick weekend, our winter had us tied to work by the short & curlys. Finally warming up some, about had heat stroke the other day when it broke 54°!!!
Time to shed the winter fat, and get to training for elk season. Six months seems to fly by faster each year. Looking forward to shootin' chucks, turkey huntin' & trout fishin' this Spring. And maybe a shoot precision rifle match, or two...

Hope all is well with you!!!

Eddie
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2015 04:15 AM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
All's good with me! Good to here from you, be safe and we might see you the next time you make to gods country.
Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters