The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Relocating ? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Relocating ?
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2015 08:53 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey El Bee;
By any chance is your brother's Dr. Jimmy Swan ???
Olympia has a pretty damn good cardiac care unit.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2015 09:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I will see if I can find out, without bothering the cunt he is married to.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31478 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2015 10:39 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
"Can't Understand Normal Thinking"

The women sure don't like that name, but you knew that already.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2015 11:01 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'm sorry. Maybe "Bitch" would have been a better choice of words?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2015 11:46 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I was just LOL about it, I once said that name in front of some women a long time ago, and even though non of us like the individual, they all jumped my ass for using that term.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2015 09:00 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
"Red Cunt Hair (RCH)" A basic unit of measurement.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2015 11:46 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I have another group to complain about..Lol

Washington State !!

Yep, they're everywhere lately !! I don't get it, Kalifornia and Warshington plates everywhere !!

Where can ya hide ? Maybe those Kansas and Oklahoma boys got it figured out.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2015 01:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
All winter i see almost as many Alberta plates in the SCOTTSDALE GLENDALE PHOENIX area as Arizona. Big oil boom up there, apparently lots of money to spend the harsh winters in the mild climate.

Good. Hunting. Elbee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Z
Knows what it's all about
Member # 303

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2015 01:33 PM      Profile for Z   Author's Homepage   Email Z         Edit/Delete Post 
I am late to this party, but have to agree a lot with Ursus and DAA. I would move back to Montana in a heartbeat. The cold doesn't bother me because I am used to it. Harder in my old age though. Some of the best calling is when it is really cold. We never used to go out until the 1st of December when the furs were prime. Thanks to Foxpro if you haven't been out by Nov. 1st every coyote has by then heard every sound on a Foxpro. A lot of people are going back to hand calling for a change of pace. I am like DAA. I would like to die with my boots on. However, I plan to retire in 5 years. I have been all over Utah the past couple of years trying to find good hunting country. Know all of the places Dave and Troy mentioned. Not my preferred kind of coyote terrain. I know Dave and Chad shoot a few coyotes here, but they have lived here for years and know the area. I have to hunt 10 times harder here to call a coyote than in Montana. If I could I would retire back to Montana. However, my wife is from Phoenix. And the kids and grandkids are all here. Hunting coyotes in Montana is like heaven to me. But you can't eat blue sky and pine trees.
Posts: 51 | From: Bluffdale, UT | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted May 03, 2015 12:40 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Find some little podunk town like the one I live in. 200 people, 31/2 hours minimum to a ChinaMart. Town,Ely, is close enough but overpriced. Lots of coyote hunters though even for a county that has maybe 7000 people in it.And they all do know what a FoxPro sounds like. Seems you can't be a REAL coyote hunter unless you only know how to use a Foxpro...Walt

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 641 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 03, 2015 01:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, podunk is right. I think I've been through there over the past 40 odd years and never paid much attention to Ruth? Seems like I have killed a few badgers around there? Maybe?

But, I just bought a property here in Yucca Valley, signed less than two hours ago. This town is kind of Podunk, in a way, with a retirement and exmilitary flavor. Don't know how we did it but I even got a prop 13 exemption? Yes, I know; I'm nuts!

I hope I can still do AZ before too long but that would necessitate selling my house in Upland. <gulp>

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 04, 2015 03:58 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yucca Valley ????
Isn't that kind of a retro San Fernando Valley hotter in the desert kind of place ??

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 04, 2015 07:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it's high desert, but in the year and a half since my girlfriend has lived here, I have developed a decidedly positive attitude. I like it better than Hesperia and Victorville, that is urban sprawl with commuter traffic like you wouldn't believe.

Here, Yucca Valley is progressing much more than adjacent Morrongo Valley, 29 Palms or Joshua Tree. We might even get an In N Out! And sewage treatment and hookups is/are coming!

Shit, it's just a little desert town, I don't mean to sound like I work for the city of commerce.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS oh, and it puts me 90 miles closer to AZ. And, it will let me have a place to stay while I put my Upland house on the market. And, then WATCH OUT ! My bird says that a lot.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters