The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Texas Ranger says American Sniper Chris Kyle never had a chance to draw his gun

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Texas Ranger says American Sniper Chris Kyle never had a chance to draw his gun
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2015 05:47 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/12/american-sniper-chris-kyle-never-had-chance-to-draw-gun-texas-ranger-says/
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2015 06:05 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The bigger question is that Kyle is on record as saying the guy is a nut case, or words to that effect.

So, the writing is on the wall. The legal term, "Insanity" will be invoked and I have no doubt that will be the verdict. So, he goes to a hospital until he is judged "sane".

Let me tell you about a capital case in which my wife was a jurist. Man stabbed his estranged wife, lying in wait and he was convicted of second degree murder, instead.

The jurors had a meeting with the prosecutor. He said the crime had occurred thirteen years previously, something unknown during the trial. He had been in a mental institution for all those years, never remembered anything about the crime? In fact, my wife said they didn't even prove he did it, just sort of implied?

Bottom line; guilty: time served. Released.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2015 06:55 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
It was reported that this scumbag was Schizophrenic, and was being treated at the VA hospital. Now people are wondering why he was released from the VA if he was freaking nuts?

Did the VA screw up, again?

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2015 07:04 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
IF what I heard (reported by Megan Kelly) is accurate then the guy should get the needle/rope/firing squad/gas. Why? Because the idiot admitted to smoking weed that HE PERSONALLY laced with Formaldehyde, on the day he murdered his victims. I accept PTSD as a legit excuse but adding toxic chemicals to enhance his buzz(?) to an illegal substance is an unacceptable excuse, kind of a personal responsibility thing.

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2015 05:59 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't buy the PTSD defense. According to Fox news the guy never served in combat. I had to google up lacing pot with embalming fluid. It causes hallucinogenic effects according to a DEA website.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2015 01:46 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
He reportedly saw service in Iraq, but only as an armorer. Unknown if he saw any combat in this respect.
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted February 13, 2015 07:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Formaldehyde is the nastiest shit ever. Anybody that ingests it in any form is an idiot. But, that's the thing with druggies, they are crazy. There is no limit to the evil shit they put in their bodies. But, formaldehyde is a new low, really takes the cake.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters