The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Gonna try and keep track of the stupidest SUPERBOWL commercials (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Gonna try and keep track of the stupidest SUPERBOWL commercials
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2015 07:22 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Weird finish for sure. I'm kinda surprised Seattle didn't run the ball ?
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2015 07:33 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Worst call in Super Bowl history...goes along with the commercials--they were just disappointing.

I liked the Doritos when pigs fly late in the second half, but that was the only one.

Carroll should have his balls deflated for not pounding Lynch 3 times from a yard out.

Having played tight end and linebacker in high school, I have to give props to the rookie that intercepted that ball. Wilson throws bullets, and that is a fete to have been able to hang on to that thing at that range.

[ February 02, 2015, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2015 07:36 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave: I wouldn't be surprised the coach doesn't get fired over that one.

As far as commercials, I haven't seen all of them yet. We recorded the game and started watching it an hour and a half later. We blew though the commercials and half time to watch the game. What a great game IMHO. While drinking coffee this morning, we watched commercials up to half time. We will finish the half time show and the rest of the commercials tomorrow morning.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1927 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2015 08:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, you are the kind of guy that could save a lot of money buying yesterday's newspapers. Now that it's over...it's over. Unless (of course) you are a real football addict.

There you have it. One guy thinks "pigs fly" is a good commercial and another thinks it was possibly the worst? But, I agree, there was much that was geared to children, possibly man child, like, they finally played the Carl's Jr with the BABE.

My point is, this game has devolved. I am almost ashamed to mention that I remember the first one, played at the Rose Bowl. There was no broadcast TV, pay per view was a foreign concept back then. People were fabricating antennas to steal the signal. I guess it's changed a bit in 49 years. Whoopie!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31492 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters